ADVERTISEMENT

Hay @TheOriginalHappyGoat

Morrison

All-Big Ten
Aug 28, 2001
Northern California
Goat, tonight being the first debate of the general election, I think it’s appropriate you start a debate thread. Uncle Mark traditionally started the Dem primary debate threads, and they were fun, but with the board newly populated with Trumpers recently, we may need a mod to referee the WWF match! Btw, I’ll be pre-game tailgating on my sofa with a yet undetermined rye.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Goat, tonight being the first debate of the general election, I think it’s appropriate you start a debate thread. Uncle Mark traditionally started the Dem primary debate threads, and they were fun, but with the board newly populated with Trumpers recently, we may need a mod to referee the WWF match! Btw, I’ll be pre-game tailgating on my sofa with a yet undetermined rye.
I think Jorgensen is on at 6:30 if you want to hear someone speak coherently

I'll set one up.

Good call on the rye. Yippee KI-Yay, EHT, Willett, or Saz here. I’d probably need one of each if I watched but will spare myself the aggravation...

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT