ADVERTISEMENT

Having the 14th pick stinks.

IUforLife16

All-Big Ten
Mar 6, 2003
Just wanted to get that initial thought out there. Looking down my list, I HATE the team that I have in the 14th spot. I really hope someone drafts them before it gets to me (or a team that is higher on my list is still available).

IUforLife16

It'll be that way for everyone in a round or two.

I was sorry to see Creighton snatched at 4. Thought I had a shot at them. But right now there are plenty of really good choices!

Creighton would have been my #1 overall pick

Followed by Florida, Duke, and Gonzaga. I want no part of that Big Ten.

IUforLife16

My top 3 picks were Creighton Duke Florida..

So I was surprised to have 2 of them left for me at #4. I assumed there was a good chance 1 of those 3 would be left and that I'd be fairly happy with it. Creighton was probably the team I wanted most and expected to be left - so I am glad they were. But I would have been happy with any of those as my top pick. I think I picked 12th last year so I know the feeling.

This post was edited on 11/26 5:00 PM by PaperMario01

I've never been higher than 7 or 8

I've almost always picked somewhere in the middle. 14th is a new one for me.

IUforLife16

Picking late in Round 1 stinks, but picking near the turn is nice

You can be a little more strategic, whether that's at the top or bottom of a round. Picking in the middle my least favorite. From analysis on previous years there's a bit of a penalty to picking late in round 1, but it's not very high - it gets partly offset by getting the early round 2 pick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT