ADVERTISEMENT

Have to give Painter props

I didn’t realize I was playing? All the Purdue scrubs hit 3s tonight though, so kudos to them.

why are you a Purdue fan with an IU premium Account?
Can never just admit defeat and admit your program isn’t what you grew up with, little man. Continue to show your ass across the rivals network.

Reactions: Radio Zero
Can never just admit defeat and admit your program isn’t what you grew up with, little man. Continue to show your ass across the rivals network.
How big of a loser do you have to be to have a premium membership to your rival’s site? Clearly just seeking validation from IU fans.

Is that the IU loosier that was on the purdue free site got booted? Changed names constantly and bragging about being on the Purdue board over two years????
Lol remember when I triggered you on the Purdue board, so you started 3 threads asking people to put me on ignore? You’re a fool lol.

IU was recruiting RJ Davis who was Morton’s teammate on the Rens, so I watched some games. Feel free to check out his stats below. You will notice they look similar to his current stats.

Morton's AAU career was making others look better...but HS was another story...
CHICAGO (March 26, 2020) — In its 35th year of honoring the nation’s best high school athletes, The Gatorade Company, today announced Ethan Morton of Butler Area Senior High School as its 2019-20 Gatorade Pennsylvania Boys Basketball Player of the Year. Morton is the first Gatorade Pennsylvania Boys Basketball Player of the Year to be chosen from Butler Area Senior High School...

Morton's AAU career was making others look better...but HS was another story...
CHICAGO (March 26, 2020) — In its 35th year of honoring the nation’s best high school athletes, The Gatorade Company, today announced Ethan Morton of Butler Area Senior High School as its 2019-20 Gatorade Pennsylvania Boys Basketball Player of the Year. Morton is the first Gatorade Pennsylvania Boys Basketball Player of the Year to be chosen from Butler Area Senior High School...
He played against nobodies in high school. He’s a glorified Luke Brown. The proof in that is how poor he has played this year.

He’s an absolute dope. New Castle insider & certified virgin.
Lol look at you making two posts that say the same thing. I’m a virgin, but you are so obsessed with your rival that you pay for their premium content. Do you pay for Peegs too?

Speaking of New Castle insider, I’m pretty sure I know of at least one of your players that won’t be on your team next year.

He’s an absolute dope. New Castle insider & certified virgin.

lol . dumb pos have him on ignore at purdue site doesn't do it here obviously and he's making a comment. ignored him here now. let him know Morton got his first conference points tonight, oh and his first win in Bloomington to be followed by a couple of more in his career.

what a f'n loser that guy is. out of here again, back to the winner's site. peace

Lol look at you making two posts that say the same thing. I’m a virgin, but you are so obsessed with your rival that you pay for their premium content. Do you pay for Peegs too?

Speaking of New Castle insider, I’m pretty sure I know of at least one of your players that won’t be on your team next year.
So Gillis is going to transfer? How much money you willing to throw around on that?

Reactions: Bill4411
Lol so you want to claim you saw IU elite, but don’t want to admit that you are a 50-60 year old that posts 3,300 times in 424 days? You have no life. Sad.
Isn’t it past your bedtime, sport? Do you always react this way when you’re proven to be so ignorant?

Isn’t it past your bedtime, sport? Do you always react this way when you’re proven to be so ignorant?
How have I been proven ignorant? If anything, you are ignorant for having expectations like this is 1980.

60 year old dude living on an internet message board.

How have I been proven ignorant? If anything, you are ignorant for having expectations like this is 1980.

60 year old dude living on an internet message board.
Read your posts for multiple displays of ignorance. You have shown you know nothing about our program. Why do you post here?

Read your posts for multiple displays of ignorance. You have shown you know nothing about our program. Why do you post here?
I got one thing wrong about the Mike Davis hire? What else? I know I’m not wrong about you being a 60 year old dude living out your life on an internet message board.

I got one thing wrong about the Mike Davis hire? What else? I know I’m not wrong about you being a 60 year old dude living out your life on an internet message board.
You know nothing about the IU program. What have you gotten right? Nada. Even the Purdue people schooled you.

I asked for examples, and you provided none. I expect nothing less from you. I’m assuming you are a Walmart fan that never attended the university.
You got schooled by Purdue people, sport. We all saw it. I‘m an IU alum. Maybe, if you study real hard, you’ll get there someday. Maybe.

Again, show me examples big guy?

No chance you graduated from IU. Even in 1980.
When you said “conscious” instead of “conscience”, it was clear you’re uneducated. And your idiotic babbling about a coach not being being good enough for IU, even as he dominates us, showed you know nothing about basketball. And when you said you would’ve kept Sampson in spite of repeatedly cheating, serial lying to avoid detection and responsibility, and the oversight of dreadful academic performance, you showed disdain for IU. Its like you have no “conscious”. Lol

When you said “conscious” instead of “conscience”, it was clear you’re uneducated. And your idiotic babbling about a coach not being being good enough for IU, even as he dominates us, showed you know nothing about basketball. Its like you have no “conscious”. Lol
Lol Painter isn’t a worthy coach. 16 years has shown that. Is he better than what we have? Probably. Is he worthy of a potential hire? Absolutely not. He is about to miss the tournament 2 years in a row in year 15 and 16. Did the same in year 8 and 9. Has 1 elite 8.

I can tell by your unrealistic expectations that you are a Walmart fan and never attended (or at least graduated) from IU. You probably camped out for the Romeo announcement.

Lol Painter isn’t a worthy coach. 16 years has shown that. Is he better than what we have? Probably. Is he worthy of a potential hire? Absolutely not. He is about to miss the tournament 2 years in a row in year 15 and 16. Did the same in year 8 and 9. Has 1 elite 8.

I can tell by your unrealistic expectations that you are a Walmart fan and never attended (or at least graduated) from IU. You probably camped out for the Romeo announcement.
“Conscious”! Are you really that stupid that you arent aware of the proper word? Really? And saying the guy who is dominating us isn’t worthy as a coach is your admission of abject ignorance. No basketball person would agree with you. None. They’d laugh in your face. And your low expectations make it abundantly clear you’re no IU fan. Why are you here?

“Conscious”! Are you really that stupid that you arent aware of the proper word? Really? And saying the guy who is dominating us isn’t worthy as a coach is your admission of abject ignorance. No basketball person would agree with you. None. They’d laugh in your face. And your low expectations make it abundantly clear you’re no IU fan. Why are you here?
An autocorrect is what you are trying to hang your hat on? Lol. Since Archie dominates Izzo, does that make him worthy of taking over for him? Obviously not.

I’m here because I’m an IU fan. You are here because you are a Purdue fan and need validation from IU fans.

As a 60 year old dude it’s sad that you are in an internet message board spat. Embarrassing really. I’m assuming you have no wife or kids since you have so much time to be on here.

For all your hot takes this isn’t actually a terrible one. Galloway and Leal are both already light years ahead of Morton. Ivey has a ton of promise but really not impressed by anything he does right now. Terrible FT shooter, even worse 3 pt shooter and wildly inefficient overall. Took 9 shots to score 6 points last night. He’s had several of those types of games.
Great analysis yet again, Einstein...13 on 4 shots tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT