ADVERTISEMENT

Have room for 2 in the car

HermanB

Senior
Dec 9, 2003
Leaving Indy early New Years Day-4 AM or so- back Friday. On your own for a hotel though and tix. 2 long time fans meeting up with others. Let me know if you want to join us.

See you there. I’m already in Florida. Looking so much forward to this.

Next Thursday looks picture perfect as far as weather..
77 for the high and 67 for the low?

Are you kidding me? You cannot dial it up any better than that!

I head down on Jan 1. Out of there on Saturday. Friday and Saturday look like rain though. I was hoping to enjoy the beach after the bowl.

I missed doing this the past two years. Enjoyed the Pinstripe and Foster Farms but Cali was too much of a haul during the holidays last time.

Reactions: Lillyr66
Flying down on the first. Flights to Jacksonville are expensive so we are flying into Orlando and driving. Car rentals are cheap, but my buddy said he would rent a car to make up for the Hyatt Regency Hotel rate difference. (He also paid for the flight). Looks like we better get a Porsche or high end convertible to even it out! Go Hoosiers.

Flying down to SW Florida this weekend and then driving up to Jacksonville from there! The weather keeps improving and I am looking forward to seeing all of the Hoosier Fan there! Be safe traveling and Go Hoosiers!

Flying down on the first. Flights to Jacksonville are expensive so we are flying into Orlando and driving. Car rentals are cheap, but my buddy said he would rent a car to make up for the Hyatt Regency Hotel rate difference. (He also paid for the flight). Looks like we better get a Porsche or high end convertible to even it out! Go Hoosiers.
My son got a cheap rate out of Evansville 2 stops to get there, but not a problem because he is leaving a day early. A friend is driving from Tampa to meet him, but he is staying near the stadium and didn't plan to drive anywhere. Shuttles, Uber and finding other fans with cars will be fine for him.

Reactions: hometownfan
Leaving Indy early New Years Day-4 AM or so- back Friday. On your own for a hotel though and tix. 2 long time fans meeting up with others. Let me know if you want to join us.
I think on the bb board TheGreatTaint and HottieBoyTottie are looking for rides...but tough to tell if home from the middle school xmas dance or where...

Jk - Great of you to offer...have a blast

Flying down to SW Florida this weekend and then driving up to Jacksonville from there! The weather keeps improving and I am looking forward to seeing all of the Hoosier Fan there! Be safe traveling and Go Hoosiers!
Leave early. I’m going to drive up from Naples and plan to leave at 9 AM. Coming down on I 75 we had three hours of traffic delay between Gainesville and Sarasota.

Leave early. I’m going to drive up from Naples and plan to leave at 9 AM. Coming down on I 75 we had three hours of traffic delay between Gainesville and Sarasota.
Are they still doing construction after Gainsville on I75?

A little and that was cause for one of the slow downs but apparently a lot of crashes.
I can drive all over the country and rarely see an accident that stops traffic. But on I75 in Florida, and I95 on the other coast, it happens every time I've driven down there. Thanks to Allegiant, it cheaper to fly than drive there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walt542
ADVERTISEMENT