ADVERTISEMENT

Has this group discussed Bitcoin yet ?

Warison

Hall of Famer
Dec 13, 2010
What can you tell me?

Hate to be that vague, i'm just so open to anything I can learn.

Is this a bubble? Is this the future?

I'll post bewbs for info.

What can you tell me?

Hate to be that vague, i'm just so open to anything I can learn.

Is this a bubble? Is this the future?

I'll post bewbs for info.
If you have $15k that you’d put on the end of your fish hook hoping that you’d catch someone’s boot that they’d stuffed $45k in...I’d suggest you buy one.
If you lose your $15k on a snag line and get pissed off...I’d pass.

For people w funny money.
If you have to ask, it aint for you!

Reactions: iubud
If you have $15k that you’d put on the end of your fish hook hoping that you’d catch someone’s boot that they’d stuffed $45k in...I’d suggest you buy one.
If you lose your $15k on a snag line and get pissed off...I’d pass.

For people w funny money.
If you have to ask, it aint for you!

I disagree, but it is a little late to make the stupid big money. While many will disappear, some I believe will go strong (similar to internet early on). A lot will depend on how it ends up getting regulated.

With that said, I agree you shouldn’t put the money you are relying on to retire or whatever in it.

Are the various iterations simply a pyramid/ Ponzi scheme? Just asking.
ponzi1.jpg

Last edited:
Regardless of what people think of Bitcoin, realize the block chain technology ain’t going away. Now if you can figure out what platforms will use this technology to become the next great internet companies you’ll be fine. Lotta speculation out there with the smaller coins. If you were going to invest and you want a conservative approach just stick to buying into bitcoin. Personally I like to buy coins to have a well rounded portfolio that covers different uses of the block chain technology. Lots to learn.

Regardless of what people think of Bitcoin, realize the block chain technology ain’t going away. Now if you can figure out what platforms will use this technology to become the next great internet companies you’ll be fine. Lotta speculation out there with the smaller coins. If you were going to invest and you want a conservative approach just stick to buying into bitcoin. Personally I like to buy coins to have a well rounded portfolio that covers different uses of the block chain technology. Lots to learn.
Thumbs Down

How has your portfolio of ‘penny stocks’ performed?

ADVERTISEMENT