ADVERTISEMENT

Has There Been Any Promotion of the Spring Game?

I suspect they will announce the promotional stuff at the start of April.

A two week lead up. Sounds about normal for our promotions guys. Color me unimpressed...

How many people do you think are getting psyched up to go to the Spring Game right now? What..., about 30 people who bother to read this board and the parents and extended family of the players?

It would be nice to see the AD's office at least make a token effort at promoting the Spring Game...

Indiana has NEVER promoted spring football. Spring football is a HUGE deal at many schools across the nation, it's just swept under the rug in Bloomington.

With the money they've got available, a super nice promotional package should be a given.

Indiana has NEVER promoted spring football. Spring football is a HUGE deal at many schools across the nation, it's just swept under the rug in Bloomington.

With the money they've got available, a super nice promotional package should be a given.
And Nebraska sells out--90,000 plus.

Reactions: vesuvius13

I hope this changes in the future as Allen gets acclimated in Bloomington and we start going bowling. Would like to see the practice aired on the Big Ten Network with IU fans in the new stadium.

I hope this changes in the future as Allen gets acclimated in Bloomington and we start going bowling. Would like to see the practice aired on the Big Ten Network with IU fans in the new stadium.
It’s always on BTN online and airs delayed...I don’t know how to get a live version other than to win.

We are going to have the usual stuff...food, kids clinic/games, stadium tour...we won’t get more than 10,000 or so, no matter what we do, unless we start winning and winning a lot.

It’s always on BTN online and airs delayed...I don’t know how to get a live version other than to win.

We are going to have the usual stuff...food, kids clinic/games, stadium tour...we won’t get more than 10,000 or so, no matter what we do, unless we start winning and winning a lot.

We've got to make the Spring Game as big a deal as Homecoming. No one down there seems to care enough to even give it a try...

So your post is the information fans and parents are supposed to use to plan ahead with...? "We are going to have the usual stuff"...

Pathetic effort by the Athletic Department in promoting the Spring Game so far, just totally pathetic...

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT