ADVERTISEMENT

Has Logan Duncomb grew? He looks as tall as Durr in the team photo.

He certainly looks taller than TJD. His shoulders line up with Durr's, so he definitely looks taller than 6'9".

I saw him near Cincinnati earlier this summer with his family at a restaurant. I believe his dad was supposed to be 6'9", and Logan was definitely taller.

I remember Woodson remarking Durr was a legit 6'11"+. That being the case Logan has grown as the picture shows. Go HOOSIERS!!

Reactions: 76-1
Sorry I used the word grew instead of grown. I guess you get your kicks out of attacking older people who may not use words to your liking. No wonder people don't stay on this site long.Too many haters.
I didn’t realize this site stated our ages.

Where exactly can I find this information? Thanks.

BTW, nobody here attacked you.

• Haha
Reactions: mk23
Sorry I used the word grew instead of grown. I guess you get your kicks out of attacking older people who may not use words to your liking. No wonder people don't stay on this site long.Too many haters.
you haven't figured out that you'll get attacked for any reason at any time by any number of posters here??? If it makes you feel better it's generally the people who clearly have nothing else at all to do with their lives based on the number of posts.

Reactions: RunninRichie
you haven't figured out that you'll get attacked for any reason at any time by any number of posters here??? If it makes you feel better it's generally the people who clearly have nothing else at all to do with their lives based on the number of posts.
You ever find it strange that you’re always the center of drama?

You ever find it strange that you’re always the center of drama?
I'm not afraid to express unpopular opinions... if that means I'm the "center of drama", then that's an opinion I guess you're allowed to have.

Lynne Washington’s height could never be determined. He was guessed at being anywhere from 6’6” to 6’9” thought usually 6’7” & 6’8”. It was a different time back then.

Lynne Washington’s height could never be determined. He was guessed at being anywhere from 6’6” to 6’9” thought usually 6’7” & 6’8”. It was a different time back then.
dec-1998-forward-lynn-washington-of-the-indiana-hoosiers-in-action-picture-id395496

ADVERTISEMENT