ADVERTISEMENT

Hartman at center looks funny

I still find it funny that people complain about our program

Like we just became mediocre under Crean. We've been mediocre since the mid 90s. Why not just cheer on the young men that are working their butts off? Quit thinking we will ever be the program we were in the 70-80s. If you look at the programs that make huge moves and stay relevant (UK and UL come to mind), they have better ADs and spend more and smarter money on making sure they stay relevant.

So you're saying that we're dumber than UK and Louisville?

Man that sucks. I'm supposed to stop complaining about it? That's not going to happen.

we don't even have the bodies to compete

With the big boys we are beat physically already by all of them

So we're Purdue

Hoosier Up!!!!!

This program was in the dance EVERY season until what, 2005? Sampson got there every season. So yes, the current regime has taken us to a new level of mediocrity

Sorry, but the facts keep getting in the way.

Missed the tourney 2004, 2005 under Davis. 95-01, made tourney and never got out of the 2nd round (just like Crean). Sampson never got past the 2nd round either. So in the last 20 years, only 2 IU coaches made the Sweet 16, Davis once and Crean twice. How f'ing sad is that?

you are either a troll or part of the problem

Be happy to cheer on the young men?

Is this little league? Do we all get a trophy?

Good God.....seriously?

Give up is what you just said....

Matt Nover at center looked funny too, as did Todd Jadlow

We have been undersized in the middle before, and been ranked while doing it. That was with a certain other coach, however.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: First place four games in ...

Did it mean very little to you when the thought was IU would be a tail-ender in the conference, BEFORE THE SEASON BEGAN? vbg

There were those who were down on the Hoosiers this season before ever playing a game, but after 4 games, somehow it's too early to project anything.

If IU loses at Illinois, I'll bet there will be those who will have all kinds of input after 5 games,....would you be one of them

ADVERTISEMENT