ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Equitable Treatment

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Why do the powers that be at the DNC have such an infatuation with this woman? They propped her up as the front runner in the primary and then when it became clear Americans hated her they shoehorned her in as VP. Before long she’ll probably be president.

What is it about her? I just don’t see it.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Why do the powers that be at the DNC have such an infatuation with this woman? They propped her up as the front runner in the primary and then when it became clear Americans hated her they shoehorned her in as VP. Before long she’ll probably be president.

Is this another Trick question...??? 😎 I'll take a flyer... 😉🤔 ***Because they are all a bunch of seditious, closet Marxists...***😷🙉

Last edited:

No gag reflexes?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The question is does she get this done before or after she takes Biden’s place?

Radicalized white cristian butthurt Rube posts radicalized white christian propaganda site, causing other radicalized white christian butthurt Rubes to get tiny little MAGA-boner. All in the hopes that people forget that radicalized white christian rubes tried to kill democracy.

Link

Radicalized white cristian butthurt Rube posts radicalized white christian propaganda site, causing other radicalized white christian butthurt Rubes to get tiny little MAGA-boner. All in the hopes that people forget that radicalized white christian rubes tried to kill democracy.

Link

Now now now, we can’t insult the inbred rube idiots or they won’t work with us.

The question is does she get this done before or after she takes Biden’s place?

I know you're going through some stuff. Divorce, business things, who knows what else and I feel for you. I don't believe in divine intervention, karma or any of that mumbo jumbo. But with every post you reinforce the fact that you're just an asshole. Giving $100 to the bagger at your local Save-A-Lot doesn't make you a better person, it just means you're an asshole who gave someone $100. You might want to take a step back a think that you might be the root cause of everything that's going on in your life right now.

I know you're going through some stuff. Divorce, business things, who knows what else and I feel for you. I don't believe in divine intervention, karma or any of that mumbo jumbo. But with every post you reinforce the fact that you're just an asshole. Giving $100 to the bagger at your local Save-A-Lot doesn't make you a better person, it just means you're an asshole who gave someone $100. You might want to take a step back a think that you might be the root cause of everything that's going on in your life right now.
Life advice for an anonymous message board poster...that’s rich. If that doesn’t scream asshole I don’t know what does.😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 76-1
Real knee slapper. If this were the case wouldn’t the entire government just be women.
Get your cheap laughs though. This is the internet after all.
Obviously you are a real mensa student , crawl back in your hole

Reactions: Lucy01
Obviously you are a real mensa student , crawl back in your hole
Nah man. I’m raising a daughter and it’s assholes like you that make me cringe. Btw she’s way closer to Mensa level than you’ll ever be.

Nah man. I’m raising a daughter and it’s assholes like you that make me cringe. Btw she’s way closer to Mensa level than you’ll ever be.
So you are a real dude............call me an asshole and tell me how you are you are are raising a daughter. Well done from a total loser , You just keep going thinking you actually matter in the world

So you are a real dude............call me an asshole and tell me how you are you are are raising a daughter. Well done from a total loser , You just keep going thinking you actually matter in the world
Count to ten before you post. You’re so pissed off you wrote “are” three times in one sentence.

But keep digging.

Count to ten before you post. You’re so pissed off you wrote “are” three times in one sentence.

But keep digging.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have me there I said are three times in a post? Is there a handbook on all of this? Hey whatever man obviously something stuck and i doubled but if that makes you feel good about your day then go with it then go with it then go with it then go with it..............Yes that was all effect for you . Does your daughter know what an a$$hole you are?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have me there I said are three times in a post? Is there a handbook on all of this? Hey whatever man obviously something stuck and i doubled but if that makes you feel good about your day then go with it then go with it then go with it then go with it..............Yes that was all effect for you . Does your daughter know what an a$$hole you are?
Ok Cray you win.

quote-don-t-wrestle-with-pigs-you-both-get-dirty-and-the-pig-likes-it-mark-twain-54-12-76.jpg

Real knee slapper. If this were the case wouldn’t the entire government just be women.
Get your cheap laughs though. This is the internet after all.
The internet is the reason? That's odd; my bank statements don't look dumb when I access them on the internet.

Maybe there is another reason some of their posts seem dumb😊

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT