ADVERTISEMENT

Harms claims Hoosiers in his way in Post tribune article.

Why wouldn’t he? That former unranked 3 star clown just came into our building and dominated a bunch of 4 and 5 star All Americans. Not that it’s rare these days but he earned the right to brag.
wE ONLY HAVE 3 PLAYERS WHO WERE IN THE TOP 100 IN THEIR CLASS SO WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF 4 AND 5 STAR PLAYERS.

Reactions: brianiu
IU:
1 Five Star
7 Four Stars (would be 8 if Race didnt reclassify)

Purdue:
0 Five Stars
3 Four Stars
Depends what site you look at because I don't think the 7 is the right number of 4 stars. I know some had RP as a 3 star and DG was a 3 star. I know Davis, Smith and Morgan were 4 stars and that is it. Moore and Forrester were 3 stars in most rankings so I don't know where you are getting your numbers.

Depends what site you look at because I don't think the 7 is the right number of 4 stars. I know some had RP as a 3 star and DG was a 3 star. I know Davis, Smith and Morgan were 4 stars and that is it. Moore and Forrester were 3 stars in most rankings so I don't know where you are getting your numbers.
The site that we’re on...Rivals. Go count them up and think of another excuse to try.

Why wouldn’t he? That former unranked 3 star clown just came into our building and dominated a bunch of 4 and 5 star All Americans. Not that it’s rare these days but he earned the right to brag.

Whoa there little fella: 6 pts and 4 bds is dominating? I guess Deron Davis is up for AA honors with his 8 pts and 6 rebs? Haarms was an instigator and a factor w his blocks and energy, but the tip was by far his most meaningful moment (and one I think would have been prevented if DD had been in the game). Our roster is handicapped for size (yes, this still goes back to Crean); all the moreso with DD's injuries and recovery, but Haarms hardly dominated anything but a bad hair contest.

Reactions: Brockway

Dominated?...he didn't do shit other than get fouls called on him until the final tip in.

We have a "bunch of All-Americans"? LMAO gramps. Time to up your dementia meds.

With age you will hopefully learn humility and be able to admit when you’re wrong. You desperately need it.

When have you ever done so?

You still never admitted your dumbass mistake regarding Bielien, and your insults to me over it.

Reactions: YOTHN
With age you will hopefully learn humility and be able to admit when you’re wrong. You desperately need it.
With age you will learn that lying is not socially acceptable .. it's a sign of a person with very low character and they will be considered a scumbag.

Now STFU, lying scumbag.

Reactions: YOTHN
IU has more "talent" on the team right now than 2/3 of the B1G as judged by the various recruiting services. Now as to why they are performing at a level that is less than the sum of the parts that's up to you to decide. Coaching. Injuries. Crean. "Bad Seeds". The Easter Bunny.

Having the fastest car is definitely an advantage in racing, but are you a good driver if you only win when you have the fastest car?

I will agree that nobody dominated anyone in that debacle of a basketball game.

IU has more "talent" on the team right now than 2/3 of the B1G as judged by the various recruiting services. Now as to why they are performing at a level that is less than the sum of the parts that's up to you to decide. Coaching. Injuries. Crean. "Bad Seeds". The Easter Bunny.

Having the fastest car is definitely an advantage in racing, but are you a good driver if you only win when you have the fastest car?

hey I'll agree with that....when only 2 players on both squads can crack double digits, barely, and a combined 43 misses out of 55 3pt shots, and 81 total misses, and aside from Romeo's 9 for 10, both teams shot FTs for shite...no one was doing any dominating out there.

Lack of development by all upperclassman.

Injuries in early and mid season derailing our progress.

Chemistry issues that the staff hasn't or can't fix.

Equals, failure ..

Opposite of Purdue where Painter took a very flawed roster but one that understands roles and succeeds as a team.

Is it coaching or players?. Probably a mix of both and changes are needed in approach and a few players probably need to go.

Lack of development by all upperclassman.

Injuries in early and mid season derailing our progress.

Chemistry issues that the staff hasn't or can't fix.

Equals, failure ..

Opposite of Purdue where Painter took a very flawed roster but one that understands roles and succeeds as a team.

Is it coaching or players?. Probably a mix of both and changes are needed in approach and a few players probably need to go.

I would agree with all of that.

I would say though that Purdue's roster is probably only flawed in the sense that it is lower "starred" by the recruiting services and it is a very young roster. It has big men. Shooters. Star player who can score on his own. Solid defenders. It's developed decent bench strength as the younger players have developed with good contributions from freshmen and RS freshmen. But there are few "ranked" out of HS players on the team for sure.

I would agree with all of that.

I would say though that Purdue's roster is probably only flawed in the sense that it is lower "starred" by the recruiting services and it is a very young roster. It has big men. Shooters. Star player who can score on his own. Solid defenders. It's developed decent bench strength as the younger players have developed with good contributions from freshmen and RS freshmen. But there are few "ranked" out of HS players on the team for sure.

I think it's flawed, because of the lack of athleticism across the board, beyond Edwards. Painter has done a great job with it, but it's not an athletic roster and I think will bite you in the tourney... again. But, I think this is one of Painter's better jobs of coaching. He's got what I thought was a team that probably wouldn't make the tourney, tied for 2nd and a half game out of a tie for first.

Look our offense blows, it does. It's generic, out dated whatever you want to call it.

But we just held the 5th most efficient offense in the country to by far their worst performance of the year (around .79 ppp).

Which is now several teams that we've done that too (back when we were winning).

You're one and done that you desire so much seems to be getting it on defense which is really nice to see.

Of course it's too late as he's going to be gone in a month but still, give him credit as he's turned up his defense in the team setting.

Unfortunately if we played with that effort defensively we'd have four or five more wins but it doesn't take away that it was a fantastic defensive performance.

The offense blows. A shooter or two to stretch the floor would definitely help as we used to be one of the most efficient teams in the country on twos until coaches figured out to stuff the lane, but you're going to get your wish for Archie's head on a spike if he can't update his offense either with shooters or a point guard who can actually penetrate and kick out to shooters (we don't have a point guard right now. Phinesse and Green are more shooting guards).

Dominated. LOL. So he was fortunate to hit the game winning tip. The rest of his game was dumba$$ meltdowns. He's lucky he didn't get a tech on the hook when he wrapped his arm around Deron's and clutched onto Deron's arm like he might fall off a cliff. Had he got that tech, he would have never been in the game at the end.

Dominated. LOL. So he was fortunate to hit the game winning tip. The rest of his game was dumba$$ meltdowns. He's lucky he didn't get a tech on the hook when he wrapped his arm around Deron's and clutched onto Deron's arm like he might fall off a cliff. Had he got that tech, he would have never been in the game at the end.
Don't waste your time. That dude knows nothing about basketball and worse yet is a habitual liar who will twist anything to fit his hate archie narrative. He has a very limited childlike mind. Point and laugh.

With age you will learn that lying is not socially acceptable .. it's a sign of a person with very low character and they will be considered a scumbag.

Now STFU, lying scumbag.
Do your parents know you’re interneting unsupervised?

Not according to an article that an NBA scout said about this team talking about Romeo prospects. He said nothing has changed this year and that Romeo is playing with a group that would be lucky to be backups on most big ten teams beside Morgan

ADVERTISEMENT