ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to take much away from this half . . .

Sope Creek

Hall of Famer
Feb 5, 2003
. . . other than the scoring lapses and reliance on early and easy to get jump shots are a bit of a concern . . . . Devonte isn't showing up much yet . . . that's a bit of concern too . . . I just don't see the fit with this team yet.

Reactions: ufo33 and abraxis
. . . other than the scoring lapses and reliance on early and easy to get jump shots are a bit of a concern . . . . Devonte isn't showing up much yet . . . that's a bit of concern too . . . I just don't see the fit with this team yet.
One good thing I saw was Demezi's defense. He looked like he was really getting into a stance. One time on the right side near the sideline Morgan was guarding a man. Demezi saw a situation and doubled the player. Now the ball went out of bounds on Indiana but I appreciate the hustle. Defense is what will keep him on the bench. This was a good sign. We will need his outside shooting at some point.

Reactions: ufo33
58% from the line for the half combined with the last game and exhibition seems to indicate that the poor FT shooting might be persistent and could cost them games. I was hoping (still am) that the team could turn that around but the longer it happens the more likely it becomes that they just aren't good from the line for whatever reason

Reactions: IUgradman
Devonte is playing much more under control. His defense had been really good and offensively the game is slowing down for him tonight.

Reactions: echs86
That game will be a better barometer of where we are at. Tonight's defense was very good. Anytime you hold a team to 35 is pretty tight.
Almost like HS game with all the lay-ups. Hope ouside shooting improves.Fitzner needs to be set up for 3. They don't look for him when he is open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT