ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving IU faithful

Woodsa

Redshirt
Jul 18, 2004
Not sure if anyone saw The Chosen season 3 in theaters last week (it was good)? It reminds me that the Love of Jesus unites us all and that we have more in common than what separates us. Though we are sports rivals and will be back at it on Saturday, let us rejoice today as Americans who live in a free world that provides countless blessings. As a follower of Jesus with many dear friends that are IU alumns who I count as a blessing, we are a fortunate group of BigTen folks!

May the Love of Jesus transcend sports and draw you closer to God so that together we can be a light to our dark state, country, and world.

Happy Thanksgiving IU nation.

Not sure if anyone saw The Chosen season 3 in theaters last week (it was good)? It reminds me that the Love of Jesus unites us all and that we have more in common than what separates us. Though we are sports rivals and will be back at it on Saturday, let us rejoice today as Americans who live in a free world that provides countless blessings. As a follower of Jesus with many dear friends that are IU alumns who I count as a blessing, we are a fortunate group of BigTen folks!

May the Love of Jesus transcend sports and draw you closer to God so that together we can be a light to our dark state, country, and world.

Happy Thanksgiving IU nation.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. This world would be much better if more would follow Jesus that transcends them to love.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT