ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Fourth Of July You Mangy Animals!

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
This scene speaks to what really is in the heart of human beings, a yearning for freedom. I hope you all have a great Holiday with family and friends. What are you cooking? We have hamburgers,several different brats, steaks,pork chops and a couple hot dogs for my grandson. My wife is making baked beans,mac n cheese,corn on the cob, and a jello cake which is real good on a hot day. Blessings to you all.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
This scene speaks to what really is in the heart of human beings, a yearning for freedom. I hope you all have a great Holiday with family and friends. What are you cooking? We have hamburgers,several different brats, steaks,pork chops and a couple hot dogs for my grandson. My wife is making baked beans,mac n cheese,corn on the cob, and a jello cake which is real good on a hot day. Blessings to you all.

Freedom. What a concept!

and

and

You're an idiot ...

Reactions: Circlejoe
STFU small penis guy.

You're an idiot too. Keep fighting the "big" fight though, it doesn't make you look "small" at all.
You’re so hilariously predictable, dude. LMAO

Also-

tenor.png

Reactions: iubud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT