ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Fathers Day. In the Spirit of the AOTF.......

I will quote Rodney Dangerfield. "The best thing about children is making them".
Everyone that is "aotf" dislikes you and thinks you're a clown. Why do you post here?

And your post is seriously stupid and lame.

POST BOOBS moron..

Reactions: Circlejoe
I will quote Rodney Dangerfield. "The best thing about children is making them".

zr2mPD_w4w1aIJz7AloP7JNMjXycrhQ3wFBPcUmihk0fpFF_e_ED9625h6okd8uRE2jcfJh1moDPl8IEyNLy3_1mZMMlZfCxXrZ9Bk1tXQIHf7I1kywE-IyBpIrTsV-XRJr-s6F_Pg

Everyone that is "aotf" dislikes you and thinks you're a clown. Why do you post here?

And your post is seriously stupid and lame.

POST BOOBS moron..

I disagree with you because I respect him and like his posts.

Barney is a needy, insecure person. Bullies always are. I’m guessing he’s older and impotent, which would explain his fascination with penis size.
lol you're so weak you need help from McNutt?

What's he going to do stare at me, or bore me with golf threads?

Typical lame ass lackwitted Lil' D' fool.

Weak .. it's no wonder you're a gun fetishist. .

Last edited:
lol you're so weak you need help from McNutt?

What's he going to do stare at me, or bore me with golf threads?

Typical lame ass lackwitted Lil D fool.

Weak .. it's wonder you're a gun fetishist. .
No lame penis GIF?

Did I hit a little close to home? Lol.

No lame penis GIF?

Did I hit a little close to home? Lol.
lol SPG you are so fking lame it's funny.

You try so hard to cover and compensate for your shortcoming, that I am laughing my ass off every time you post...

And your feeble and flaccid wit leaves you so woefully unequipped for this also.

Better call McNutt for help .. 'oh McNutt please help me I'm a giant pussy.'.

lmao

Last edited:
Hopefully you are not a reproducer.
Hopefully you're not fat .. hangin on someone's nutz like that. Are you SPGs knight in shining armor? The lame fk seriously needs one.What's funny is you make him look even weaker ..

Thanks ...

Last edited:
Not any weaker than your internet toughness. Lol. What a fking vag
Internet toughness is sure better than being a lackwitted internet pussy, Sir Lacks-a-lot.

Do you think he'll give you a kiss after you rescue him?

Internet toughness is sure better than being a lackwitted internet pussy, Sir Lacks-a-lot.

Do you think he'll give you a kiss after you rescue him?
So, in the recent past from Barney here-

1. Blacks=scary
2. Gays=to be mocked.

You’re losing it, bro. It’s not pretty.

Wow...I would say somebody is being an antisocial dick, but the term dick just seems to be woefully lacking. How about "Grade A Prime 100% All Beef Fuhkfurter"?

So, in the recent past from Barney here-

1. Blacks=scary
2. Gays=to be mocked.

You’re losing it, bro. It’s not pretty.
Lame AF, bro.

I thought your knight in shining armor was your champion, Princess Pussy. Did you actually grow a pair? Are you holding your big black guns for courage? Are you a man now. Lmao...

Lame AF, bro.

I thought your knight in shining armor was your champion, Princess Pussy. Did you actually grow a pair? Are you holding your big black guns for courage? Ard you a man now. Lmao...
Nah, it’s reality. You need to own it. Racism and homophobia aren’t anything to joke about.

Lame AF, bro.

I thought your knight in shining armor was your champion, Princess Pussy. Did you actually grow a pair? Are you holding your big black guns for courage? Are you a man now. Lmao...
Also, if you can wipe the spittle off your chin for a minute, I asked you a question over in the cooler.

Also, if you can wipe the spittle off your chin for a minute, I asked you a question over in the cooler.
I expected a longer reply. Ironic that you came up short, again.

Ugh, dude, you don't get the dynamic here. We will never have conversations, I will make fun of you, you will look like a witless chump. End. Ya reap what ya sow, bro.

ESAD SPG....

Last edited:
I expected a longer reply. Ironic that you come up short, again.

Ugh, dud you don't get the dynamic here. We will never have conversations, I will make fun of you, you will look like a witless chump. End.

ESAD SPG....

Wow, you used to at least have a witty comeback occasionally. Now you’re just kind of pathetic...

I expected a longer reply. Ironic that you come up short, again.

Ugh, dude, you don't get the dynamic here. We will never have conversations, I will make fun of you, you will look like a witless chump. End.

ESAD SPG....
So it’s “because the other team disagrees”.

That’s what I thought. Thanks. Good talk.

Barney is a needy, insecure person. Bullies always are. I’m guessing he’s older and impotent, which would explain his fascination with penis size.
You know who you’re describing perfectly here? Bully, needy, insecure ... and talked about penis size at a debate.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT