ADVERTISEMENT

hamburger helper

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
bought 2000 boxes for 500 bucks for a local food bank, was told its there most requested item, is it any good?

No way you have a connection to Cloverdale if you haven’t had hamburger helper.

Reactions: All4You
bought 2000 boxes for 500 bucks for a local food bank, was told its there most requested item, is it any good?
It's macaroni and powdered cheese. Lots of salt. Good kid food.

I make my own with bulk macaroni and Velveeta. Good uncle food.

Reactions: glmiu11
No way you have a connection to Cloverdale if you haven’t had hamburger helper.
LOL I never knew what Cloverdale referred to. Whenever I saw his handle I immediately thought of Cloverfield.

It's macaroni and powdered cheese. Lots of salt. Good kid food.

I make my own with bulk macaroni and Velveeta. Good uncle food.
I thought it also had a tomato sauce of some kind. No? Been 40+ years since I’ve had it.

LOL I never knew what Cloverdale referred to. Whenever I saw his handle I immediately thought of Cloverfield.

I know me some Cloverdale. Still not sure if the user has a connection though. I mean, I can count the Kurt’s I know on one hand. We good people.

Reactions: Noodle
I had a quite often as an adolescent and thought it was great. But back then I also ate mayonnaise sandwiches. Also if I made it for myself now I would eat the whole thing before I went to bed

Reactions: largemouth
I know me some Cloverdale. Still not sure if the user has a connection though. I mean, I can count the Kurt’s I know on one hand. We good people.
I learned about a lot of towns in Indiana back in undergrad, mostly from teammates, dorms, fraternity brothers, and girlfriends. Only one I recall that had its own weird vibe was Pendleton. Well that, and The Region.

I learned about a lot of towns in Indiana back in undergrad, mostly from teammates, dorms, fraternity brothers, and girlfriends. Only one I recall that had its own weird vibe was Pendleton. Well that, and The Region.

I am the undergrad friend who taught my college friends from The Region about the small towns. Also learned about the region and the “gated” benefits of living in certain parts of the region. We have gates for livestock and No Trespassing signs.

Reactions: Noodle
Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper - I’ve had both many times. I grew up poor so it was one thing I ate. I liked it, and I’ve had it even after I wasn’t poor. It has a lot of sodium in it, but it will fill you up.

Good on you for providing it.

You guys really need to brush up on your AOTF history.

Splurged on a can of Chef Boy Ar Dee ravioli for lunch. Good stuff.

it's great, though haven't had it for awhile.

i liked most of the different casserole varieties, though some better than others.

that said, enough hamburger is needed as well for it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: All4You
Hamburger Helper celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2021.

Splurged on a can of Chef Boy Ar Dee ravioli for lunch. Good stuff.

Lucky. :oops:

00011161120513.jpg

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT