Halloween

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
Bear with me,I know this is a lot of if’s but
Let’s assume we play a full schedule.
Let’s assume fans are in the stands.
Let’s assume we win our first 7 games.
I know all 3 of those assumptions are a stretch at this point but hey crazier things have happened.It’s 2020 after all,so why not?
Ok,back to my post.
7-0 playing Penn St on Halloween night on national TV,tell me that wouldn’t be cool?

Bear with me,I know this is a lot of if’s but
Let’s assume we play a full schedule.
Let’s assume fans are in the stands.
Let’s assume we win our first 7 games.
I know all 3 of those assumptions are a stretch at this point but hey crazier things have happened.It’s 2020 after all,so why not?
Ok,back to my post.
7-0 playing Penn St on Halloween night on national TV,tell me that wouldn’t be cool?
It would be very cool. And a 7-0 start isn't crazy talk because we'll likely be favored in six of those games. The Wisconsin game, of course, is problematic but a Covid-induced small crowd in Camp Randall would largely negate the home field advantage, thereby upping our chances.

This damned virus is the wild card, though. It's really tough to envision an uninterrupted season and the completion of 12 games.

It would be very cool. And a 7-0 start isn't crazy talk because we'll likely be favored in six of those games. The Wisconsin game, of course, is problematic but a Covid-induced small crowd in Camp Randall would largely negate the home field advantage, thereby upping our chances.

This damned virus is the wild card, though. It's really tough to envision an uninterrupted season and the completion of 12 games.
Agreed,I think the odds of being 7-0 may be better than playing a full schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT