smeth

Sophomore
Sep 5, 2004
IU National Rankings 2019-20 Season
Points = 141st
Rebounds = 44th
FG % = 64th
3 Pt % = 230th
Free throws shot = 1st Edit: (Sorry, dropped to 5th this week.)

Enough said.

Last edited:
Points = 141st
Rebounds = 44th
FG % = 64th
3 Pt % = 230th

Enough said.

Day tweaking? Get off the meth ..

Points = 141st
Rebounds = 44th
FG % = 64th
3 Pt % = 230th

Enough said.
You forgot the only stat that matters. 13 wins. 3 losses. I believe your purdue team has 7 losses already.

Reactions: Cutter1973
Pretty early to be setting up your excuses after a Hall loss. Personally, I haven’t even thought of the PU game yet. Glad we are in your heads.

Reactions: 76-1 and .Gerdis
3m0xjw.jpg

Points = 141st
Rebounds = 44th
FG % = 64th
3 Pt % = 230th

Enough said.

900 posts...900 trolls. Cool

The thing about PU grads is that they don't have the understanding of the game to know why IU shoots FTs. That... and you are embittered.

Reactions: 76-1
Just facts. Average team with abnormal foul differential. Mostly home games against inferior opponent. Lose to NW badly without major free throw disparity. At least Purdue plays a preseason schedule vs recognizable teams. Good luck with your upcoming slew of road games. I'm guessing your ft disparity will recede over this stretch.

Just facts. Average team with abnormal foul differential. Mostly home games against inferior opponent. Lose to NW badly without major free throw disparity. At least Purdue plays a preseason schedule vs recognizable teams. Good luck with your upcoming slew of road games. I'm guessing your ft disparity will recede over this stretch.
Don't you have some cows to milk? Or maybe a sister to flirt with? Go away with your stupid comments.

Sorry if the responses to your trolling made your pants turn yellow.

We do get a lot of calls at home. Always have.
Every IU fan I’ve ever known would admit that.

One of the many reasons I believe we have the greatest home court advantage in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT