ADVERTISEMENT

Half time Wat Shot Contest

At Maryland's next home game they're having a contest & giving away $1,000. They're going to recreate the last minute of the IU game...a fan has to make a layup, 3 pointer, and another lay up in 1:05 seconds. I thinks it's only for one game? I doubt if they'll be doing it 2028....you never know though?

At Maryland's next home game they're having a contest & giving away $1,000. They're going to recreate the last minute of the IU game...a fan has to make a layup, 3 pointer, and another lay up in 1:05 seconds. I thinks it's only for one game? I doubt if they'll be doing it 2028....you never know though?

Better than a UK themed halftime where a guy in a muscle shirt beats his wife and then sets the couch on fire after a loss.

I heard UK was having a contest to see which fan could dig up information faster about a ref that they disagree with and post his personal information online, trying to ruin his business, while wishing cancer on the opposing coach and hoping that an opposing player gets hit by a bus.

Line will probably be long.

UK fans. Worst. Fans. Ever.

Reactions: jet812
I heard UK was having a contest to see which fan could dig up information faster about a ref that they disagree with and post his personal information online, trying to ruin his business, while wishing cancer on the opposing coach and hoping that an opposing player gets hit by a bus.

Line will probably be long.

UK fans. Worst. Fans. Ever.

I heard IUs next contest was to see how many different objects they could throw at opposing players after the game

Enough of the stone throwing. In all seriousness, we’re not doing this as a regular event are we? Please tell me no.

Enough of the stone throwing. In all seriousness, we’re not doing this as a regular event are we? Please tell me no.
In all seriousness, is Billy Donovan coming to IU?

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

Better than a UK themed halftime where a guy in a muscle shirt beats his wife and then sets the couch on fire after winning the National Championship.
But what if you had to do that in 90 seconds, after waking up on moonshine without an outhouse break, there's a challenge!
Couple of questions....
Assuming the muscle shirt is size smedium?
Is the wife sitting ON said couch or do I have to chase her?
Do I have to pretend to push the couch through the front door of my mobile home or is it already a given it's on the front porch?

Noowww you got yourself a halftime event.

Reactions: oldcougar77
Couple of questions....
Assuming the muscle shirt is size smedium?
Is the wife sitting ON said couch or do I have to chase her?
Do I have to pretend to push the couch through the front door of my mobile home or is it already a given it's on the front porch?

Noowww you got yourself a halftime event.
Glad to see you with us Coach McCarty. Sorry things didn't work out for you at UE , but you did get a nice win over your alma mater.

Now if you can just learn to stop chasing tail, you might find another college gig. If not, you and your old college coach can maybe hang out together and dirty up some tablecloths. ;)

We call it pick up sticks, UK has a similar game called pick up teeth.

I'd say there are more teeth in Louisville or Lexington than the whole state of Indiana given this stat. Congrats. Keep pushing you can get to #1.

The states where meth-related seizures were most prevalent in 2018 were:

1. Michigan
  2. New York
  3. Indiana
  4. Illinois
  5. North Carolina
  6. California
  7. Pennsylvania
  8. Tennessee
  9. Ohio
  10. Florida

Did you forever enshrine it on a popcorn box? Are their plans to recreate the moment?
Yes, THERE (see, this is the correct form of the word to use in this situation; but I get it if you don't understand, being as you're from the 5th least educated state in the country) is. Can't wait for us to beat Cryin' Cal for 3rd time out of the last 4 times we've played.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT