ADVERTISEMENT

Haha Fire Archie Today

Yea no, probably not when they win championships
Yeah... we've won championships as well. How about looking at the current season and comparing apples to apples? NET rankings has IU at 29, and UK at 74. UK has lost to TWO teams much worse than Wisconsin - and one at home. But sure... keep the hate alive.

Yeah... we've won championships as well. How about looking at the current season and comparing apples to apples? NET rankings has IU at 29, and UK at 74. UK has lost to TWO teams much worse than Wisconsin - and one at home. But sure... keep the hate alive.

How long ago was that ??

Really going to make me make you say it huh?
Well how long ago??

Lul at comparing "current" net rankings to championships*..
Just put the drugs down and step away

How long ago was that ??

Really going to make me make you say it huh?
Well how long ago??

Lul at comparing "current" net rankings to championships*..
Just put the drugs down and step away
Yeah, I'll say it. Seven years for UK and 32 for IU. What's your point? When talking about national championships, neither UK nor IU has a single current player who played on a national championship team, so your point has absolutely no relevance to how good either team is RIGHT NOW. You are really grasping at straws here.

Looking at current records and schedules - looking at how good the teams are right now, anyone with half a brain can see that IU has a better record than UK, with the one loss coming on the road to a P5 team. While UK has one signature win, they also have THREE losses already, two against competition similar to IU's weak schedule, and one of them AT HOME.

My point remains... UK fans have a very good reason to be upset at this season so far. IU fans who are complaining about results so far this year are just looking to complain. My guess is that you love to complain, or are a UK fan. And I don't care which one you are.

Yeah, I'll say it. Seven years for UK and 32 for IU. What's your point? When talking about national championships, neither UK nor IU has a single current player who played on a national championship team, so your point has absolutely no relevance to how good either team is RIGHT NOW. You are really grasping at straws here.

Looking at current records and schedules - looking at how good the teams are right now, anyone with half a brain can see that IU has a better record than UK, with the one loss coming on the road to a P5 team. While UK has one signature win, they also have THREE losses already, two against competition similar to IU's weak schedule, and one of them AT HOME.

My point remains... UK fans have a very good reason to be upset at this season so far. IU fans who are complaining about results so far this year are just looking to complain. My guess is that you love to complain, or are a UK fan. And I don't care which one you are.

Might go back to hating my posts.... but the reality of the situation is IU doesn’t have a single player that has made the tournament on their team, and that includes 4 year players..... let that sink in.

UK has a coach that has won it all and the team has earned the respect of being a blue blood dominant program.

do you think the odds of making the tournament or higher seed would be in IUs favor over UKs in Vegas right now? I would say hell no.

IU needs to prove it, this coach needs to prove it. UK doesn’t need to prove a damn thing.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984

pUKe fans are understandably upset because they have an elite program and expect to compete for championships. They have a program that is currently elite, regardless of how they do this season.

IU has a tournament team this year, and I predict we’ll end up with an NCAA seed higher than the 6 seed that ESPN currently projects us as having. But, we are a program that has been struggling to even qualify for the NCAA tournament over the past decade.

shouts of “we are 29 and you are 74” sounds pretty lame.

As to those IU fans “that are looking to complain” perhaps they are more concerned with where our program is than how we are going to do in one season? Frankly, I applaud fans that have elite expectations. It doesn’t mean that they are fans of Ky or PU.

Last edited:
My point remains

WuT??
Except that wasnt your original point..... .. .

Also if you want to change your argument to within the current roster and their accomplishments again, youre not going to like the results.
UK has a final four appearance,
3 tournament elite eights,
4 sweet 16s,
and made the tournament every year.

Indiana on the other hand has
1 sweet sixteen,
and two tournament appearances.

Thx for being that guy to make me bring up an embarrassing situation regarding IU..

And yes, if I had to bet on whose more likely to go further this year id take UK over IU
And deep down most of this board would too.
You can talk net rankings and cupcake records all you want but when its all said and done UK gets its done consistently.
So dont give me your bs comparison about IU fans and UK fans jumping off a ledge being the same.

Last edited:
WuT??
Except that wasnt your original point..... .. .

Also if you want to change your argument to within the current roster and their accomplishments again, youre not going to like the results.
UK has a final four appearance,
3 tournament elite eights,
4 sweet 16s,
and made the tournament every year.

Indiana on the other hand has
1 sweet sixteen,
and two tournament appearances.

Thx for being that guy to make me bring up an embarrassing situation regarding IU..

And yes, if I had to bet on whose more likely to go further this year id take UK over IU
And deep down most of this board would too.
You can talk net rankings and cupcake records all you want but when its all said and done UK gets its done consistently.
So dont give me your bs comparison about IU fans and UK fans jumping off a ledge being the same.
Yes, that WAS my original point. It's pretty obvious I was referring to the results of THIS SEASON when talking about UK fans jumping off a high building. Reading comprehension is an important skill to have. Past championships have no relevance to how the teams are playing right now.

But thanks for playing.

pUKe fans are understandably upset because they have an elite program and expect to compete for championships. They have a program that is currently elite, regardless of how they do this season.

IU has a tournament team this year, and I predict we’ll end up with an NCAA seed higher than the 6 seed that ESPN currently projects us as having. But, we are a program that has been struggling to even qualify for the NCAA tournament over the past decade.

shouts of “we are 29 and you are 74” sounds pretty lame.

As to those IU fans “that are looking to complain” perhaps they are more concerned with where our program is than how we are going to do in one season? Frankly, I applaud fans that have elite expectations. It doesn’t mean that they are fans of Ky or PU.
Look... IU has plenty of time to give the naysayers as much ammunition as they'd like to have. Will IU play well in the B1G or suck? No one knows. I've never predicted IU will win the B1G or even finish near the top. Why? Because it's impossible to know until the games are played. I don't get into the prediction game.

I have not commented at all on how the season will play out for either IU or UK. All I've stated is that from the beginning of the season UNTIL NOW, UK fans have a lot more reason to complain than IU fans.

No need to extrapolate more from my comments than that.

Might go back to hating my posts.... but the reality of the situation is IU doesn’t have a single player that has made the tournament on their team, and that includes 4 year players..... let that sink in.

UK has a coach that has won it all and the team has earned the respect of being a blue blood dominant program.

do you think the odds of making the tournament or higher seed would be in IUs favor over UKs in Vegas right now? I would say hell no.

IU needs to prove it, this coach needs to prove it. UK doesn’t need to prove a damn thing.

Please look above. I'm only saying that to this point in the season, UK has underperformed in a major way, while most people would have expected IU to 11-1 with a loss at Wisconsin. And that UK fans should be much less satisfied with the results so far than IU fans.

Can UK turn it around and become national champions? Sure. Can they end up in the NIT? Sure. Same could be said for IU. Let's let the season play itself out. But so far... UK hasn't proven anything this season.

Yes, that WAS my original point. It's pretty obvious I was referring to the results of THIS SEASON when talking about UK fans jumping off a high building. Reading comprehension is an important skill to havent.

You were being sarcastic towards Ndhuntington bc he criticized our misleading 11-1 record, implying he was out of line bc of the misleading record comparing IU to UK, .... (Which you cant do bc IU isnt in the same realm as UK when it comes to recent* results..)

Stop beating around the bush, its very cringe.

We're 11-1 we played one true road game and got blown out.

Good thing you're not a UK fan. Losing on the road to Utah and at HOME to Evansville might have you leaping off the nearest tall building.

If going to bed 11-1 makes you feel all cozy at night good for you I for one know we are a average team at best right now I will be the first to say I was wrong if we can win in the big ten but right now I see us as a .500 team.

Last edited:
You were being sarcastic towards Ndhuntington bc he criticized our misleading 11-1 record, implying he was out of line bc of the misleading record comparing IU to UK, .... (Which you cant do bc IU isnt in the same realm as UK when it comes to recent* results..)

Well, we can actually agree on something. Yes, I was responding sarcastically to ndhuntington. And he was talking about this season's results. As am I. YOU were the one who brought up all sorts of non-relevant BS about past national championships.

I'm done with this. You may have the last word. I'll just finish with this last comment about the difference between UK and IU so far this season (which if you can read, you'll see I was making that comparison). IU lost on the road to Wisconsin. Every B1G team has already lost on the road except for MSU. UK lost at Utah. UK lost at home to Evansville. Which losses are worse? Will you even answer that question?

If going to bed 11-1 makes you feel all cozy at night good for you I for one know we are a average team at best right now I will be the first to say I was wrong if we can win in the big ten but right now I see us as a .500 team.
silly nd , you are a major reason why your town sucks.

Reactions: T.M.P.

Did you really just use "cringe" as an adjective (not to mention the wrong version of "its")???

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT