ADVERTISEMENT

Ha Ha Patriots Lose

very bizarre & crappy ending

I was delighted to the the Purdue Colts win, though, and keep the Patriots in the #2 seed, for now

very bizarre & crappy ending

I was delighted to the the Purdue Colts win, though, and keep the Patriots in the #2 seed, for now
Translation: The Patriots are entitled to win every game simply because they are the Patriots. The Patriots were still automatically entitled to win even though they incompetently allowed the Dolphins to score 28 points before the last play of the game. The NFL should outlaw laterals.

Translation: The Patriots are entitled to win every game simply because they are the Patriots. The Patriots were still automatically entitled to win even though they incompetently allowed the Dolphins to score 28 points before the last play of the game. The NFL should outlaw laterals.

There’s a theory that because of the rotation of the earth, laterals don’t really go “backwards” - so New England got screwed

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Nobody is entitled to anything. Do your job. Ignore the noise. Work harder and work smarter. Don't be a Coltish doofus. All phrases to live by!

The best part was that Billy B. outsmarted himself with the Gronkowski move.

usatsi_11817621_153192880_lowres.jpg

faceplant.gif

Reactions: RBB89 and Brockway
It's an unpredictable game. The difference in talent among the top 25 non-tanking/non-building NFL teams is minimal.

Players screw up. Coaches screw up. Fluky things happen. More often than not the Patriots are way better prepared than is their opponent and they also execute better than the opponent. This time they did neither, not just on the last play but for much of the game.

Disappointing, for sure. Any given Sunday.

At least the Patriots are not Coltish turds who hang banners for wild card losses.

A Coltish Trumptard like you ought to know...

Never really been a Colts "fan". Grew up a St. Louis Cardinals fan, since I was from around there and went to several of their games. Since they moved, I've sort of just been an NFL spectator with no favorite team...not even the Rams when they were there.

Actually, was just busting your balls a little, and I thought you might appreciate references to "Yabbut" and "Whattaboutism". I guess I took the wrong angle there (kind of like Gronkowski).

But, I can play the part of a Colts fan if it makes you feel better.

Did anyone post highlights of the ultra-crappy Jags 6-0 win over the Deflategate Liars last weekend?

It's an unpredictable game. The difference in talent among the top 25 non-tanking/non-building NFL teams is minimal.

Players screw up. Coaches screw up. Fluky things happen. More often than not the Patriots are way better prepared than is their opponent and they also execute better than the opponent. This time they did neither, not just on the last play but for much of the game.

Disappointing, for sure. Any given Sunday.

At least the Patriots are not Coltish turds who hang banners for wild card losses.
The Patriots are turds for numerous other reasons.

The Patriots...

...are one win away from having 16 consecutive 10+ win seasons
...have been so successful this century that a 12-4 season lowers Brady's career winning percentage
...own a spot in your head
...own whatever team it is that you cheer for
...are the greatest dynasty of the modern era in any salary-capped sport
...outwork your team, prepare better than your team, are coached better than your team, and own them even if your team has more talent

wow, the GOAT coach is a stand-up guy:

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick pointed the finger at himself for the team's uncharacteristic breakdown on the Miami Dolphins' game-ending 69-yard touchdown...

"It starts with me. We have to play better situational football. We'll work to try to achieve that," Belichick said Monday in his day-after-game conference call, as he fielded multiple questions on the breakdown.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...england-patriots-failure-final-play-starts-me

Never really been a Colts "fan"...But, I can play the part of a Colts fan if it makes you feel better.
I never said that you were a Colts fan, just that you were "Coltish".

We all know what that adjective means:

-whiny
-excuse-making
-lazy
-undisciplined
-low IQ
-never admit you are wrong or are to blame for ANYTHING
-blame everyone else for you own mistakes

Lots of non-Colts fans are extremely COLTISH. Donald J. Trump may be the most Coltish person on Earth, among people not named Irsay.

I never said that you were a Colts fan, just that you were "Coltish".

We all know what that adjective means:

-whiny
-excuse-making
-lazy
-undisciplined
-low IQ
-never admit you are wrong or are to blame for ANYTHING
-blame everyone else for you own mistakes

Lots of non-Colts fans are extremely COLTISH. Donald J. Trump may be the most Coltish person on Earth, among people not named Irsay.

This may be the dumbest post ever...and on a board populated by VPM, herrli, HoosierHack, etc. That's quite a Bradyesque accomplishment.

And I just realized you called me a Coltish "Trumptard". Have you not been paying any attention?

The Colts are 7-6 with a young roster and have $50 million in cap space this offseason to make major upgrades. The franchise has had tremendous success this century. Brady and Belichick are getting long in the tooth and when they go it’s back to the shitter for the Patsies.

The Colts are 7-6 with a young roster and have $50 million in cap space this offseason to make major upgrades.
They did very well to finally get rid of Grigson and Pagano and to make sensible draft choices to finally allow them to win some battles at the LOS.

The funny thing is, 4-5 years ago I was constantly railing on the sheer stupidity of Grigson and Pagano, and the Colts fans here insisted that I was completely wrong / stupid / insane and that the Colts organization was in great shape and headed down the right path under those geniuses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT