ADVERTISEMENT

H3N2 sucks...

Ungar16

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2005
Hoping my kids don't get it. Shakes barfing cold sweats not fun.

I don't believe that I've ever had the flu at any time.

Just luck, of course, good luck with recovering from it. Plenty of rest and clear fluids might help.

Yuck. Lots of folks getting the flu around here....

Hope you feel better soon!

getwell-sexy-guy.gif

Don't hope. Quarantine yourself, idiot.

Spreading disease is 98% on the sick person.

Those who need to give their loved ones hugs and kisses even when they are sick.

Fools who feel the need to come to work because they don't want to waste their vacation days. (This is another reason I hate the consolidation of sick days with vacation days our company did a few years ago. They also deemed a sick day worth 0.7 vacation days so we lost our 5 sick days and gained 5 vacation days. Now a lot more people come to work sick and I lost 1.5 days off a year.)

You don't need to hope. You need to act responsible.

How many times have you had the flu?

I just said it was mostly luck that I haven't.

Twice. 1990 and 2002or3.

At every 12-13 years, it looks like I am due ... except that I think I am more aware of the coughing/sniffling habits of others around me nowadays.

I just said that you should consider your possible immortality and use it for good. Darwin predicted you.

Amen, Dr. Moops.

I would add the following: sanitize anything you touch with anti-bacterial wipes. Just carry the container of wipes with you wherever you go.

I have no idea when I had the flu last.

Maybe as a kid?

I remember eating bad fruit and getting food poisoning a few years ago. I could tell the fruit was bad and ate it anyway.

So far Quarantine has been successful....

mainly me sitting on the pooper all day so makes it easy to stay away from people. Hard part is the kids keep trying to break down the door to come hang with dad. Wife has done a good job keeping them out.

the real deal flu is no joke

My bro had it back in 2003 and was out of school for a solid 3 weeks. I hope nobody here gets it, but it sounds like they missed the prediction on the flu shot this year so who really knows how effective it'll be.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Moops and the kids got it that year...

They were soooo sick. There's a definite difference between being sick and being flu sick.

I'll never forget that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT