ADVERTISEMENT

Gwyneth Paltrow selling a candle that smells like her vagina. Or the end of capitalism as we know it

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Gwyneth has made a candle called This Smells Like My Vagina for her website, Goop. And, of course, it has sold out

Gwyneth has made a candle called This Smells Like My Vagina because, well, of course, she has. It is priced at a comparatively bargain £58, which was pretty much what the sex dust cost, which makes me think Gwyneth is underpricing her vagina, really, if she is just selling it for the price of a load of old dust. And I say “was what the sex dust cost” because the sex dust, like the vagina candle, sold out.

5000.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...ing-a-candle-that-smells-like-her-vagina-goop

Whole religions have been founded trying to answer the big questions: what is the meaning of life? What is reality? How can we cope with the concept of mortality? Goop is a quasi-religion in itself, from its messianic head figure, its deluded self-belief, its ludicrous claims and its overflowing bank account accrued from the desperate and vulnerable, estimated to exceed $250m.

It has answered perhaps the greatest question of all: what does Gwyneth’s vagina smell like? According to the candle, it is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”. To which one can only say: boy, Gwyneth sure does spend a lot of time up there to have picked up on all that. I’ve read entire wine menus with fewer descriptive references.

But we must tread carefully here because Gwyneth does not like people questioning her vagina. In 2017, pre-legal case, in response to Dr Gunter’s repeated criticisms, Goop posted a gorgeously huffy reply, which Gwyneth tweeted, with the comment: “When they go low, we go high.” Who knew flogging vaginal eggs was taking the high road? Goop’s “contributing doctors” described Dr Gunter as “strangely confident” (to which Dr Gunter replied: “I am appropriately confident”) and insisted they are “empowering women” by “questioning the status quo”. The status quo being, I guess, vaginas without egg-shaped rocks stuck up inside them. Thank God that status has been quo-ed. Those doctors, by the way, seem to have been strangely silent, post-legal case. No doubt so as to empower women better.

Still, Goop is worth more than a quarter of a billion dollars, largely because of Gwyneth talking about her vagina, so no wonder she has a smile on her face (or maybe that’s just the vaginal egg).

So, light that candle, breathe deep and accept the facts: this is Gwyneth’s vagina. And the rest of us just live in it.

Gwyneth has made a candle called This Smells Like My Vagina for her website, Goop. And, of course, it has sold out

Gwyneth has made a candle called This Smells Like My Vagina because, well, of course, she has. It is priced at a comparatively bargain £58, which was pretty much what the sex dust cost, which makes me think Gwyneth is underpricing her vagina, really, if she is just selling it for the price of a load of old dust. And I say “was what the sex dust cost” because the sex dust, like the vagina candle, sold out.

5000.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...ing-a-candle-that-smells-like-her-vagina-goop

Whole religions have been founded trying to answer the big questions: what is the meaning of life? What is reality? How can we cope with the concept of mortality? Goop is a quasi-religion in itself, from its messianic head figure, its deluded self-belief, its ludicrous claims and its overflowing bank account accrued from the desperate and vulnerable, estimated to exceed $250m.

It has answered perhaps the greatest question of all: what does Gwyneth’s vagina smell like? According to the candle, it is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”. To which one can only say: boy, Gwyneth sure does spend a lot of time up there to have picked up on all that. I’ve read entire wine menus with fewer descriptive references.

But we must tread carefully here because Gwyneth does not like people questioning her vagina. In 2017, pre-legal case, in response to Dr Gunter’s repeated criticisms, Goop posted a gorgeously huffy reply, which Gwyneth tweeted, with the comment: “When they go low, we go high.” Who knew flogging vaginal eggs was taking the high road? Goop’s “contributing doctors” described Dr Gunter as “strangely confident” (to which Dr Gunter replied: “I am appropriately confident”) and insisted they are “empowering women” by “questioning the status quo”. The status quo being, I guess, vaginas without egg-shaped rocks stuck up inside them. Thank God that status has been quo-ed. Those doctors, by the way, seem to have been strangely silent, post-legal case. No doubt so as to empower women better.

Still, Goop is worth more than a quarter of a billion dollars, largely because of Gwyneth talking about her vagina, so no wonder she has a smile on her face (or maybe that’s just the vaginal egg).

So, light that candle, breathe deep and accept the facts: this is Gwyneth’s vagina. And the rest of us just live in it.
A. She's very flexible
Or
B. She needs to up her hygiene game

I’m calling BS. I’m thinkin’ more like the bathroom floor on a tuna boat.

I believe you. Its patently clear that you have been watching Netflix's 100 Vaginas. You know your stuff.

Its just ridiculous that we are where we are at now -- what next Brad Pitt's toe cheese smells like ... cheese?

Maybe she can apply her vagina scent to the pussy hats the ladies like to wear.

What an idiot. I can’t imagine she will ever be taken seriously in Hollywood even by Harvey Weinstein.

EDIT: What am I saying? This may be a brand new trend in Hollywood where everyone has their own scent.

Last edited:
What an idiot. I can’t imagine she will ever be taken seriously in Hollywood even by Harvey Weinstein.

EDIT: What am I saying? This may be a brand new trend in Hollywood where everyone has their own scent.

Yeah what a dumbass. Her company is worth a quarter billion. Sold out a new product in days. She's won an Oscar, Emmy, Golden globe, and a couple SAG awards. She was just in one of the largest movie franchises in history. Yeah what a piece of shit. She will probably never work again! Lol.

Reactions: hoosboot
What is "misogyny"? I'll take "other dumb things posted on the cooler" for $500, Alex.

The candles are as stupid as the pussy hats. Maybe you can get the misandrist of the forum to comment.

The candles are as stupid as the pussy hats. Maybe you can get the misandrist of the forum to comment.
Is it though? People buy iphones at $1k every 15 months, this candle is a fraction of that.....and you know what? when Iran takes out our power grids and internet infrastructure you will be jealous as hell of my warmly lit vagina candle

Reactions: UncleMark
Is it though? People buy iphones at $1k every 15 months, this candle is a fraction of that.....and you know what? when Iran takes out our power grids and internet infrastructure you will be jealous as hell of my warmly lit vagina candle

Not so much. We have many candles. Plus we have our old Amish propane lanterns and heaters. Actually have our new Amish generators to give us electricity. Oh I forgot we have our Amish canned meats and vegetables too. We can last for awhile.

Not so much. We have many candles. Plus we have our old Amish propane lanterns and heaters. Actually have our new Amish generators to give us electricity. Oh I forgot we have our Amish canned meats and vegetables too. We can last for awhile.
I would rather smell a vagina candle than the Amish....amiright

Maybe I could, but neither of those things is as stupid as your post, so I'd rather just continue letting you show your ass.

Maybe I could, but neither of those things is as stupid as your post, so I'd rather just continue letting you show your ass.

Whole thread is a joke, so what’s the beef?

The pussy hats might as well smell like the real thing.

Last edited:
Ordinarily I'd agree, but Gwyneth must have some serious problems with all the "vag" products she sells. I'll go with the Amish on this one.

I would rather smell a vagina candle than the Amish....amiright

What is "misogyny"? I'll take "other dumb things posted on the cooler" for $500, Alex.
Blame women for adult males fantasizing about the feeding of infants. Many flat-breasted women have a complex, those with all sizes get augmentation, cleavage drives design and stoopage, ... all because most men haven't outgrown their scarcity of mommie's mammary milk.

:cool::p:p

5000.jpg

I’d love to be her “Quality Control” inspector....

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT