ADVERTISEMENT

Guv sounds like a politician today.

th

th

"we have our rights. we don't have to comply with blackouts if we don't want to.

if the German bombs kill our neighbors and destroy their homes because we are exercising our rights to do as we choose, that's too bad for them.

it's not our job to look for their well being, and we have our patriotic rights".

Reactions: sglowrider
th

th

"we have our rights. we don't have to comply with blackouts if we don't want to.

if the German bombs kill our neighbors and destroy their homes because we are exercising our rights to do as we choose, that's too bad for them.

it's not our job to look for their well being, and we have our patriotic rights".

It is like that story I linked about store clerks in Stillwell being threatened for trying to enforce a mask policy. Too many Americans equate liberty with doing whatever the he'll they want.

And many of them have griped on the younger generation for being soft. What is more soft than being afraid to wear a mask? Many of them put down the women's marches, at least the women were not afraid to march without being armed for WW3.

We know the group that is soft, the ones that protest too much. Thank God the people that did use blackout curtains, that quit eating meat and endured serious rationing, were of a tougher stock.

Whatevs maybe you like being the governments bitch. F*ck that! Enjoy that vaccine they are about to dump on you...
Hey, man. I think I found one of your shirts and took this photo.
il_fullxfull.854932405_gzvv.jpg

That's yours isn't it? It sure sounds like you, because that's all you keep posting. Plus, I found it in the parking lot of a daycare center where it must have fallen out of your dinosaur backpack.

Hey, man. I think I found one of your shirts and took this photo.
il_fullxfull.854932405_gzvv.jpg

That's yours isn't it? It sure sounds like you, because that's all you keep posting. Plus, I found it in the parking lot of a daycare center where it must have fallen out of your dinosaur backpack.
Sooo go be a little government bitch then. Go this way down the aisle, stop here listen to covid message, proceed here, stay 6 feet apart, wear a mask. GFY

Reactions: sluggo69
I bet you're fun at parties.
I'm over this bullshit which is OVERBLOWN for the umpteenth time. If you think we will ever be back to 100% normal after this your smokin crack. You can't just print trillions which is where were at! I don't have time tonight, sorry maybe another some other time, but I and many realize this is f*cked and we are WOKE! I refuse to follow the fear the msm spreads and what they are trying to force on us! </end>. Go at me IDC.

Sooo go be a little government bitch then. Go this way down the aisle, stop here listen to covid message, proceed here, stay 6 feet apart, wear a mask. GFY
Nice, snowflake. Mr tough guy until somebody asks you to be slightly inconvenienced and do something that might save other lives. The slightest little rough patch and you turn into a whiny little pussy. Selfish turd.

Nice, snowflake. Mr tough guy until somebody asks you to be slightly inconvenienced and do something that might save other lives. The slightest little rough patch and you turn into a whiny little pussy. Selfish turd.
GFY and get out of mom and dads basement and get back to work! Dolt quit watching msm.

3docdh.gif

I'm over this bullshit which is OVERBLOWN for the umpteenth time. If you think we will ever be back to 100% normal after this your smokin crack. You can't just print trillions which is where were at! I don't have time tonight, sorry maybe another some other time, but I and many realize this is f*cked and we are WOKE! I refuse to follow the fear the msm spreads and what they are trying to force on us! </end>. Go at me IDC.

Please don't apologize. Put a pin in it for now and we'll reschedule for another time that's more convenient for you to continue this insightful conversation. It's been super chatting with you.

I saw a good quote today, the lifting of the isolation means there is room for you in the ICU.

As my wife waited on them to carry out our Kroger order, I ran in to grab a couple things they won't sell on the clicklist. It was probably 50-50 on customers wearing masks. Better than I thought, worse than I hoped. In our morning meeting this morning, many of the coworkers said that places like Lowes were packed. One said that though she tried to keep 6 feet between her and the people in front of her in checkout, the people behind her kept coming right up to her.

I saw a good quote today, the lifting of the isolation means there is room for you in the ICU.

As my wife waited on them to carry out our Kroger order, I ran in to grab a couple things they won't sell on the clicklist. It was probably 50-50 on customers wearing masks. Better than I thought, worse than I hoped. In our morning meeting this morning, many of the coworkers said that places like Lowes were packed. One said that though she tried to keep 6 feet between her and the people in front of her in checkout, the people behind her kept coming right up to her.

checkouts are where the bottlenecks are always going to be, and where big stores like Lowes and groceries need attendants whose only job is to keep the checkout line separated.

on a side note, Kroger now delivers for $9.95 plus tip within a few hours of the online order, and i hear it works great.

have them just leave the bags on your front porch with zero contact if you want to avoid the grocery.

We have access to Meijer, Kroger and Walmart. I prefer Meijer. Their app allows us to scan our groceries on the fly, bag them in our bags and transfer the cart total and pay. Go at the right time of the day and there's no line, no waiting and no interaction with a cashier.

Haha... I was one of those!

I got yelled at a few times in the early days. I couldn't figure out what all that aggression was all about until I saw the stripes on the floor. (Its like 1metre distance here.)

Dr Muge Cevik has a thread on twitter with studies from different locations.
"While the infectious inoculum required for infection is unknown, these studies indicate that close & prolonged contact is required for COVID19 transmission. The risk is highest in enclosed environments; household, long-term care facilities and public transport."
This matches up with what most folks on here have been saying.
Stay safe out there Marv.

Dr Muge Cevik has a thread on twitter with studies from different locations.
"While the infectious inoculum required for infection is unknown, these studies indicate that close & prolonged contact is required for COVID19 transmission. The risk is highest in enclosed environments; household, long-term care facilities and public transport."
This matches up with what most folks on here have been saying.
Stay safe out there Marv.

Thanks, you stay safe as well. It seems your profession would be fraught with communicable perils.

It does seem viral load plays a huge part in the danger involved. That is probably good news for shopping, as passing people probably does not inject a large viral load. Restaurants might be different. It is a real problem in big cities, there is no possible substitution for mass transit in a NYC.

I saw a story that this might change America, a lot of Americans might choose to move out of the big cities as an example. With telework so possible, maybe people will choose to work "in" NYC without ever leaving Oklahoma. I doubt it as a lot of people love being in the middle of it all, and that ain't Oklahoma.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT