ADVERTISEMENT

Guess I should feel ashamed rooting against Terry...

Satchmore

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
...just so I can possibly achieve a slightly higher level of medicocrity.

But it is Kentucky afterall, so I suppose it's ok rooting against him. Come to think of it I should be rooting against both teams because Ms St did a lousy job for me last year. I don't like seeing teams like that succeed.

TBL is struggling to get to the finish line. Ms St trailing slightly in OT and Iowa with a bad 1st half vs Purdue
This post was edited on 3/9 3:36 PM by Satchmoreif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Wow - wish I could have seen that MSt. v. Ken. game

looked like it would have been awfully good. Good to pull out a tough one, especially after yesterday.

Here's hoping to Haluska going nuts in the second half and Iowa storming back...

Tucky fall down!

It's always pleasing to see Kentucky beaten.

If Terry pulls over to the curb, I might be able to limp around him yet. But I think Rum will pull away from us both.

Ms St game was sort of what happened to you earlier this year

I think it was shortly past the halfway point, and you were having a brutal Monday and Tuesday with some favorites going down. Then you rallied Wednesday and Thursday to end up with a decent week.

But at that point in the middle of that week you had slipped to 3rd and it was starting to look like you'd slide further. But ever since that rally you've been right there.

Today you needed a rally again and you got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT