Woman #5 said that? What a liar!
Woman #6 said that? What a liar!
Woman #7 said that? What a liar!
Woman #8 said that? What a liar!
Woman #9 said that? What a liar!
Woman #10 said that? What a liar!
Woman #11 said that? What a liar!

And so on...

He might put up Trump / Weinstein / Cosby type numbers by the time this us over!

But IGW doubts all of those lyin' floozies!

as for being overly touchy feely with work colleagues, anyone who thinks that's exclusive to men hasn't been around much.
Dental offices are known for the unbridled hanky panky within their walls, what with all the young, female staff, many of whom are gold diggers looking for a way out. The female staff that used to work for me had some of the biggest "crotch watchers" I've ever witnessed. They touch you with "the look" that stirs their imagination (and mine). Ultimately, it cost me several marriages. It's been said (Einsetein?) the sexual urge is second only to the force of gravity within the space-time continuum, warped.

Dental offices are known for the unbridled hanky panky within their walls, what with all the young, female staff, many of whom are gold diggers looking for a way out. The female staff that used to work for me had some of the biggest "crotch watchers" I've ever witnessed. They touch you with "the look" that stirs their imagination (and mine). Ultimately, it cost me several marriages. It's been said (Einsetein?) the sexual urge is second only to the force of gravity within the space-time continuum, warped.
Damn, I knew I should have gone to dental school.

My dentist brought in this one gal - I think she was in one of those schools that teach how to be a glorified office worker, but claim to produce 'dental assistants'. This gal was probably all of 18 and very - very - attractive. My dentist was showing her something on my teeth and she was literally laying on me. It was sheer torture (I loved it).

I tipped my dentist a $20 bill on the way out.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Can't. Stop. Laughing. It sounds like Dennis from always sunny wrote this post.

Last edited:

My dentist brought in this one gal - I think she was in one of those schools that teach how to be a glorified office worker, but claim to produce 'dental assistants'. This gal was probably all of 18 and very - very - attractive. My dentist was showing her something on my teeth and she was literally laying on me. It was sheer torture (I loved it).

Cool Creepy story, Jeffrey Dankstein.

:oops:

So, you paid your dentist $20 to have his unwitting "18" year-old assistant lay on top of you?

Not surprised.

Last edited:

A lot of younger female patients have no idea how sexy they can be when the body blossoms before the mind…or do they? I think some of them like to keep you guessing. The way a patient is laid out in a dental chair always offered an unobstructed view, there but for the quick glance, seen as one of the rewards of dentistry. I bet I saw more camel toe than a Bedouin bedded down at an oasis. At dental conventions, staff are called “harems” by the Docs and the bigger the harem, the more successful you appear to be. It was a prestigious kind of thing amongst your peers. There’s a reason a lot of dentist’s wives work at the front desk…gotta curtail the wandering eyes of their investment, protect their home turf. I had a sale rep. warn me one time…he said never make the mistake of succumbing to the advances of a staff member or “my” practice magically becomes “our” practice. All dentists have their stories, too sordid to divulge. Most of us survived unscathed and undetected, save for the wry smile on our faces in thoughts of yesterday. FWIW, dentists have one of the highest divorce rates…and suicide rates, whichever comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
A lot of younger female patients have no idea how sexy they can be when the body blossoms before the mind…or do they? I think some of them like to keep you guessing. The way a patient is laid out in a dental chair always offered an unobstructed view, there but for the quick glance, seen as one of the rewards of dentistry. I bet I saw more camel toe than a Bedouin bedded down at an oasis. At dental conventions, staff are called “harems” by the Docs and the bigger the harem, the more successful you appear to be. It was a prestigious kind of thing amongst your peers. There’s a reason a lot of dentist’s wives work at the front desk…gotta curtail the wandering eyes of their investment, protect their home turf. I had a sale rep. warn me one time…he said never make the mistake of succumbing to the advances of a staff member or “my” practice magically becomes “our” practice. All dentists have their stories, too sordid to divulge. Most of us survived unscathed and undetected, save for the wry smile on our faces in thoughts of yesterday. FWIW, dentists have one of the highest divorce rates…and suicide rates, whichever comes first.
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any creepier... :oops: :oops:

Still laughing at the camel toe comment. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

does the VIP package include Nitrous with that?

just asking for a friend.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT