ADVERTISEMENT

groping during a selfie

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
I believe Cuomo probably did sexually harass several women, but only 1 person has came forward and said he touched them physically. Watched her interview this morning sounds kind of sketchy to me, while asking someone to take a selfie with you in a work environment doesn't give someone the license to feel you up, it seems like a pretty bazaar request.

I believe Cuomo probably did sexually harass several women, but only 1 person has came forward and said he touched them physically. Watched her interview this morning sounds kind of sketchy to me, while asking someone to take a selfie with you in a work environment doesn't give someone the license to feel you up, it seems like a pretty bazaar request.
Selfie request doesn’t seem that way at all to me. He’s famous NY politician and governor. She wanted selfie just like I’d love a selfie with Albert Pujols.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC

It's sadly hypocritical to see people that were so adamant to criticize Trump, Kavanaugh, etc. are rushing to defend Cuomo and saying this was a plant by conservatives.

That would be sad to see... who, of note, is defending Cuomo? Seems pretty much everyone, except his brother, have called for his resignation.

Check his recent posts. It's a shit show of Trumpers/NeoCons or bleeding heart liberals saying they now refuse to believe the women.

Biden, to his credit, called for his resignation, so he's been the same.

Check his recent posts. It's a shit show of Trumpers/NeoCons or bleeding heart liberals saying they now refuse to believe the women.

Biden, to his credit, called for his resignation, so he's been the same.

The vast majority of liberals on this board have been pretty clear that he should resign and that these allegations should be taken seriously. One crappy post(er) to the contrary doesn't change that.

Oh, 'only' one......

I guess its not THAT bad, right? I mean.... Trump! Amiright?

The vast majority of liberals on this board have been pretty clear that he should resign and that these allegations should be taken seriously. One crappy post(er) to the contrary doesn't change that.

I wasn't talking about people on this board. Half of them are blocked for me.

I was referring to posts, tweets, etc. provided by the Governor's office over the past few days (COVID updates, etc.)

Reactions: vesuvius13
have any of these accusers stated that they gave Cuomo a good slap in face?

i'm guessing not.

that said, while grabbing a boob is one thing if so, most of the allegations i've heard, (and not a story i've followed all that closely), involve more of what was once categorized as being a cad or flirt or boorish.

as for being overly touchy feely with work colleagues, anyone who thinks that's exclusive to men hasn't been around much.

and never have i ever heard a woman so much as seriously criticized for such, or for being flirtatious, let alone being suggested should resign..

not sure i can really pinpoint who are the real "aggressors" in the Cuomo thing, the women or Cuomo.

being overly touchy feely is one level of aggression, and trying to literally ruin someone for being overly touchy feely, is a whole nother level of "aggression" towards someone else.

and if none of these women accusers gave Cuomo a good slap in the face or called him out at the time, i have to question their motives or sincerity.

no way should Al Franken ever have resigned, and let the angry at the world women mob have way more influence than they ever should have on that.

if Cuomo never actually grabbed a boob uninvited or something equivalent, (and i don't consider a butt pat as equivalent, even if boorish), then no way should he resign or be asked to by others looking for political cover or advantage at his expense.

if voters want to vote him out in the primary or general, that's totally their prerogative.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
Like soup? Or like juice?

carnation-qiuqub0fqhzwxzn2wwfc.png.webp

Reactions: mrhighlife
have any of these accusers stated that they gave Cuomo a good slap in face?

i'm guessing not.

that said, while grabbing a boob is one thing if so, most of the allegations i've heard, (and not a story i've followed all that closely), involve more of what was once categorized as being a cad or flirt or boorish.

as for being overly touchy feely with work colleagues, anyone who thinks that's exclusive to men hasn't been around much.

and never have i ever heard a woman so much as seriously criticized for such, or for being flirtatious, let alone being suggested should resign..

not sure i can really pinpoint who are the real "aggressors" in the Cuomo thing, the women or Cuomo.

being overly touchy feely is one level of aggression, and trying to literally ruin someone for being overly touchy feely, is a whole nother level of "aggression" towards someone else.

and if none of these women accusers gave Cuomo a good slap in the face or called him out at the time, i have to question their motives or sincerity.

no way should Al Franken ever have resigned, and let the angry at the world women mob have way more influence than they ever should have on that.

if Cuomo never actually grabbed a boob uninvited or something equivalent, (and i don't consider a butt pat as equivalent, even if boorish), then no way should he resign or be asked to by others looking for political cover or advantage at his expense.

if voters want to vote him out in the primary or general, that's totally their prerogative.

Lol. "What was once" is the salient part

Cuomo must be a complete idiot if he has kept doing the things alleged. The allegations against him are not from 20-30 years ago. Some of them claim things happened less than two years ago.

Remember the publicity Keanu Reeves received
a couple years ago for making sure his hands were visible when he posed for selfies?

Cuomo will have no excuses if he can't rebut all these accusations completely.

Now that Cuomo resigned will Biden’s DOJ investigate these civil rights abuses?

So since the great CNN has an employee advising the serial sexual harasser and maybe abuser will he take a break from work? Will CNN investigate Chris Cuomo?

Reactions: DANC
So since the great CNN has an employee advising the serial sexual harasser and maybe abuser will he take a break from work? Will CNN investigate Chris Cuomo?
He's been on thin ice for months and I'm sure he's been investigated and will be investigated some more. Would anybody be surprised at all if his "vacation" that he is on is extended, permanently?

Reactions: stollcpa
The democrats tried to impeach Trump after he left office. Will they do the same to Cuomo in NY?
If he had a cult of groupies that was intent on "reinstating" him, a group that was lining his pockets with dough for the effort, then I'm sure that they would.

But in this case there is no such group of nutjobs.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
If he had a cult of groupies that was intent on "reinstating" him, a group that was lining his pockets with dough for the effort, then I'm sure that they would.

But in this case there is no such group of nutjobs.
Ah, so you admit impeaching Trump was nothing but politics.

We tried to tell you.....

Reactions: stollcpa
Who knows. He is apparently in witness protection now so we may never find out. That guy ghosted better than Casper could ever hope to pull off.
While I know he's going to be fine (might have to get a real job, though), I almost feel sorry for the guy. He went from everyone's Golden Boy to abject failure while the whole world watched. Couldn't even get to Crean level, for cryin' out loud.

While I know he's going to be fine (might have to get a real job, though), I almost feel sorry for the guy. He went from everyone's Golden Boy to abject failure while the whole world watched. Couldn't even get to Crean level, for cryin' out loud.

"Couldn't even get to Crean level." - damn, that's pretty fvckin' cold.

I'd bet, as with Crean, he'll be coaching in D1 after a year off. Probably not at a "Georgia level." More of a "Marshall/Western Michigan level."

Maybe he can share a jail cell with the other Democrat mentioned for the Democrat Presidency, Michael Avenatti!

Reactions: 76-1
Damn, dude. REALLY?

Not sure i can really pinpoint who was the real "aggressor" in the Fords Theater thing, Lincoln or Booth.

wow.

talk about a spot on analogy.

it's like they were almost identical situations.

every time i think you couldn't top your own stupidity, you prove me wrong.

wow.

talk about a spot on analogy.

it's like they were almost identical situations.

So,

a wrinkly old man grabs and rubs the boobs of a young woman who who works for him. Grabs some ass too.

But...you say... we just can't figure out who's at fault here!

Dude...

Get
A
Clue

So,

a wrinkly old man grabs and rubs the boobs of a young woman who who works for him. Grabs some ass too.

But...you say... we just can't figure out who's at fault here!

Dude...

Get
A
Clue

i have zero idea if he grabbed anyone's boob against their will, nor do you.

i've only heard one person claim he did, and if this was his thing, i'd think it wouldn't be isolated.

and news flash, i known more than one female who lies, including on big things.

ADVERTISEMENT