ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Popovich ramblings...

Just because you're a mix, know a lot of obscure bullshit about obscure (for a reason) music and have a bad attitude doesn't make you smart. Hating everything isn't cool you can't grow facial hair to cover your bad complexion, vans wearing, flannel covering up your novelty tee, trucker hat aficionado, wallet on a chain, hunchback Darius Rucker wanna be mother****er!

*Patting you on your overly large disfigured head in a dismissive manner much like what people do with annoying over-talkative children*.

LMAO .. "bless your little heart".

It makes sense you're a Trumptard, considering all your social ineptness with women and sex.

So typical ..

Also..

Are you wearing your droll bib? Hint: drool and other liquids can ruin a keyboard. It's great that someone like you with all your struggles can actually post on the internet, and I applaud you for being able to actually use the quote function, but you really need to wear your drool bib while posting and protect your keyboard. They can be expensive. I would also suggest a plastic helmet for any other activity. You know just in case. Safety first.

Over Trump? I can see where that offends your sensibilities.
And so this man you find so distasteful, you'd rather see Cruz in the White House still earned your vote. In other words, you were going to vote for the R no matter what. The GOP could have nominated a bowl of jello and it would have gotten your vote.

So long as it wasn't Hillary. Now I've voted for Bill Clinton, Ross Perot, George W., Obama, Romney and now Trump. I vote for who I think will do the best job regardless of party affiliation. I'm not sure how you would parlay that into voting for the R no matter what but I guarantee it's much more diverse than your voting record. It's not my fault a bowl of jello is more appealing than that disgusting Hillary Clinton. It's hers. I'd actually like to vote for a Libertarian-light candidate if there was ever one that made sense.
Ah, so not partisan hackery. Just Hillary hatred. Which is even stupider.

Hell @stollcpa you like to give Steve Alford a second chance for him backing a sexual predator and sending a pastor to talk her out of it, but you aren't willing to give a football player who never committed a crime, spoke up for black rights, but somehow offended you for taking a kneel during the anthem....and you don't see how people don't think that is racist?

Where did I say he shouldn’t get a second chance? If I did I will edit it.

I didn't say you said anything bad, although I'd venture to guess they wouldn't say wasting their time was a compliment. Notice you didn't respond when I mentioned the changes that have already taken place.

Haven’t had time. This stuff come and goes. When all the real outrage that truly exists gets out of public view it will fade away with no real change.

I am not saying changes don’t need to happen. I am saying not much of substance will happen. Really don’t know why every school would have what our local school system has. Doors locked, only get in after ringing buzzer and talking to someone who determines whether to let you in. That’s pretty simple and a start. They weapon problem isn’t going away no matter the laws they pass.

@T.M.P. and @TheOriginalHappyGoat - I deleted my posts. You guys stink. I'm disappointed. This isn't the OTF I remember.
lame8.jpg

Haven’t had time. This stuff come and goes. When all the real outrage that truly exists gets out of public view it will fade away with no real change.

I am not saying changes don’t need to happen. I am saying not much of substance will happen. Really don’t know why every school would have what our local school system has. Doors locked, only get in after ringing buzzer and talking to someone who determines whether to let you in. That’s pretty simple and a start. They weapon problem isn’t going away no matter the laws they pass.
I think most schools have that. I know at Parkland there are multiple different building and the doors were supposed to be locked. Not sure I've heard why that one was not.

I think most schools have that. I know at Parkland there are multiple different building and the doors were supposed to be locked. Not sure I've heard why that one was not.

My statement about Parkland kids was harsh. Frustrated with long work hours. Tired of politicians on both sides that get nothing done. My statement wasn’t meant as a reflection on Parkland kids. I believe they’re wasting their time because of who they have to deal with to change anything.

Reactions: zeke4ahs

My statement about Parkland kids was harsh. Frustrated with long work hours. Tired of politicians on both sides that get nothing done. My statement wasn’t meant as a reflection on Parkland kids. I believe they’re wasting their time because of who they have to deal with to change anything.
I appreciate and respect that. I know we go back and forth in politics but I respect someone that can rethink something. I certainly understand frustration and they may not get anything accomplished, but this feels different. And at least they are trying. It’s been awhile since young people have been involved passionately in any kind of movement.

Reactions: stollcpa
I didn't say that

They take stands against racism. Anyone against their stances, for whatever reason, can feel free to tune them out, INCLUDING the significant number of racists among the Trumptard contingent. If you identify yourself as a racist, wear that badge proudly, I guess.

Some of those Nazis are (apparently) good people, the orange Fuhrer says!
Lots of racists on the left too. Don't forget them. The bottom line is we should all be against racism whether it comes from anybody. It's time everybody recognizes what true racism is and the truth is this white privilege tripe is not it. I'm white and did not have any advantages. I see other races who have done better and worse than me.
The ultimate in white privilege and cluelessness. Do you ever even attempt to look at things outside your extremely narrow little prism?

I appreciate and respect that. I know we go back and forth in politics but I respect someone that can rethink something. I certainly understand frustration and they may not get anything accomplished, but this feels different. And at least they are trying. It’s been awhile since young people have been involved passionately in any kind of movement.

Any kids that are passionate, sincere and trying I am for whether I agree with their politics or not. If they’re passionate and disrespectful then I am not supporting no matter their politics. All I really ask from anyone that disagrees with me is not to call me a racist or idiot because my politics don’t line up with theirs. I sometimes fail at this myself. Folks on both sides make assumptions about people based on their politics with no idea how they live their lives. For me, I am complicated. My politics upset many people on the left but I think if they actually seen or talk to people I deal with they’d be surprised at the causes I take up.

Reactions: C-$ and Morrison
Any kids that are passionate, sincere and trying I am for whether I agree with their politics or not. If they’re passionate and disrespectful then I am not supporting no matter their politics. All I really ask from anyone that disagrees with me is not to call me a racist or idiot because my politics don’t line up with theirs. I sometimes fail at this myself. Folks on both sides make assumptions about people based on their politics with no idea how they live their lives. For me, I am complicated. My politics upset many people on the left but I think if they actually seen or talk to people I deal with they’d be surprised at the causes I take up.

You must be one of those “good people on both sides” Trump talked about.

And so this man you find so distasteful, you'd rather see Cruz in the White House still earned your vote. In other words, you were going to vote for the R no matter what. The GOP could have nominated a bowl of jello and it would have gotten your vote.

C'mon Goat. Rs wouldn't nominate a bowl of Jello. Bowl of sh*t, yeah.

You must be one of those “good people on both sides” Trump talked about.

I deleted my entries that were in poor taste and apologize for them. Long tax season of dealing with people and sometimes take frustration out of here. Believe what you want about me but I don’t want any part of those “good people on both sides” carrying ticki torches. People can be in the R column and be decent people who care for all peoples. Although not successful all the time I try.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I deleted my entries that were in poor taste and apologize for them. Long tax season of dealing with people and sometimes take frustration out of here. Believe what you want about me but I don’t want any part of those “good people on both sides” carrying ticki torches. People can be in the R column and be decent people who care for all peoples. Although not successful all the time I try.
It's like this isn't even the OTF anymore.

Stoll, my friend, Rule #1 of the OTF: Don't Ever Apologize.

Reactions: Seyton
You’re a liar;)

The ultimate in white privilege and cluelessness. Do you ever even attempt to look at things outside your extremely narrow little prism?
You guys just don't understand VPM.

He's severely dumb, once you figure that out everything fits into place.

I've been on the poorer end most of my life. I don't see how I've had this great advantage. What I would like to see is for School Choice to be done everywhere. This way those in the inner city who have terrible schools can take their kids out and go somewhere else. If I did have an advantage it was that I went to Washington High School which is far better than those inner city schools. But you see we had black students in Washington. I would say they had the exact same advantage as I did. In fact one of the black girls was a far better student than I was.

You're not racist are you? Besides being a good student she was a very nice girl too. J/K about the racist comment. LoL Lighten up It's Easter. He Is Risen!
The point is that you pointed out her being a better student as if it was some huge surprise. You proved everyone’s point.

I've been on the poorer end most of my life. I don't see how I've had this great advantage. What I would like to see is for School Choice to be done everywhere. This way those in the inner city who have terrible schools can take their kids out and go somewhere else. If I did have an advantage it was that I went to Washington High School which is far better than those inner city schools. But you see we had black students in Washington. I would say they had the exact same advantage as I did. In fact one of the black girls was a far better student than I was.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Sad. Truly sad.

Teach your children to be kind, polite, respectful, and compassionate to everyone.

Teach them to look beyond superficial differences like skin tone, sexual preference, and cultural heritage.

Teach them not to put faith in fools, false prophets, or the love of money and power.

Teach them the folly of the cults of hate and the advice of the religious kooks that are practically everywhere.

We all do this, and Trumptardian-embraced racist hatred and intolerance fades away in a generation or two and America truly becomes the greatest it has ever been.

I love when people think celebrities should not have an opinion. Their opinion is worth just as much as the opinions in your post. It just so happens they have a bigger platform than you, due to their success.

The reality is that he doesn't think ALL celebrities should have no opinion.
I'm willing to bet he's just as hypocritical as Laura Ingraham who has no problem when pedo Nugent,or Scott Baio,or Kid Rock or any number of right wing zealots come on fox and spew pro-trump vitrol.But when it's someone they don't agree with like Lebron,or Kerr or Pop,or Bruce it's "shut up and dribble,or coach,or sing"...

I do think that LI has learned her lesson (to a certain extent) and I doubt we'll see her attacking Sir Charles.Obviously won't stop Hannity,or Rush or that moron Alex Jones from filling in,however...

The reality is that he doesn't think ALL celebrities should have no opinion.
I'm willing to bet he's just as hypocritical as Laura Ingraham who has no problem when pedo Nugent,or Scott Baio,or Kid Rock or any number of right wing zealots come on fox and spew pro-trump vitrol.But when it's someone they don't agree with like Lebron,or Kerr or Pop,or Bruce it's "shut up and dribble,or coach,or sing"...

I do think that LI has learned her lesson (to a certain extent) and I doubt we'll see her attacking Sir Charles.Obviously won't stop Hannity,or Rush or that moron Alex Jones from filling in,however...
These same people elected a reality star. The only reason they bitch and moan about celebrities is because the vast majority are liberal. The few conservatives they can find, they elevate to speaking positions at their conventions ( hi Scott Baio and Antonio Sabato) . I bet you didn't know Fabio is now one seen regularly on Fox. The hypocrisy from the Family Values crowd knows no end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT