ADVERTISEMENT

Green and Archie

Green didn’t play well, all though he and RP had a five minute stretch where they got it to single digits. However, I don’t put the loss on DG. There weren’t that many if any bright spots for IU.

It is what it is, we are a sh*t show on the road in the Big Ten. We were totally outclassed at Wisky, Maryland, Rutgers, Michigan, Penn State, OSU, and we laid an egg at home against Purdue.

It appears we will limp into the tourney as of right now. I guess those pre conference games against the Portland State’s of the world are really paying dividends.

Hope Archie can get better results.

Archie will be back but he needs lander next year. He has to get it done in year 4.
If Lander doesn't reclassify for next, it would not be a reason to extend Archie IMO to ensure he comes. We have been down that road before and the talent/culture is not in pace to justify it this time for one player to come in and make a difference One potential one and done prospect does not make a program, he better have 5 of them coming and show some improvement next year. I'd rather have Belein than KL for 1 yr. It be like another 5 years of misery to watch Dennis Smith Jr for a season and probably still miss the NCAAT

Last edited:
A couple things have become evident.

Green and Durham don't handle pressure well. Don't count on them in big situations. If the game is out of reach and the pressure is off, they step up.

Better off with Franklin and Phinesee and next year even more so with the two kids from Indiana coming in. I don't know enough about Geronimo.

Thompson needs to start and play as much as possible. He is too good and valuable for IU.

Archie is trying to honor and keep the dignity of his upperclassmen and I'm sure they are good guys but not ready for big moments at this point in their lives. In a make or break game to get into NCAA they will come up short.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT