ADVERTISEMENT

Great win!

I think he banged knees with Winston in the air. Hurts like hell when it happens, but I bet he is ok.

Absolutely, Archie wins 3rd straight over Izzo. Holtmann loses his 5th of 6 games at OSU.

Fun fact, Crean's #1 seed team started 16-4, this team will have a chance to match that on Sunday.

I feel like after every game this year people are wondering if Rob is hurt. I hope that trend stops. He still isn't playing close to his potential. D was better today, still not great like he can be. Our post players were phenomenal. I need to hand write Brunk an apology note.

I feel like after every game this year people are wondering if Rob is hurt. I hope that trend stops. He still isn't playing close to his potential. D was better today, still not great like he can be. Our post players were phenomenal. I need to hand write Brunk an apology note.
Brunk is there when you need him. He’s a dependable work horse with the balls to wear a beard. I’m becoming a big fan of his and like the thought of having him again next year. Now, if we can just get TJD for one more season.

I often dislike the "haters" on this board because when things don't go as they expect, they STILL deny they were wrong about anything. I appreciate that you can admit that Brunk is much better than expected. Feepaw recently said he was equal to, or a slight improvement on Fitzner...

I often dislike the "haters" on this board because when things don't go as they expect, they STILL deny they were wrong about anything. I appreciate that you can admit that Brunk is much better than expected. Feepaw recently said he was equal to, or a slight improvement on Fitzner...
Brunk was a major offseason signing for IU. And Brunk is much better at IU than he was at Butler. Brunk is a proud In-state Hoosier that is relentless and finding his game now in Archie's offense and defense. Brunk is a solid rebounder.

Reactions: IU73
Absolutely, Archie wins 3rd straight over Izzo. Holtmann loses his 5th of 6 games at OSU.

Fun fact, Crean's #1 seed team started 16-4, this team will have a chance to match that on Sunday.
interesting. That team had already spent many weeks at #1 while this team hasn't broken the top 25.

If we beat MD on Sunday, we should crack the T25. But much talk was made of our soft pre conf schedule and seems like voters wrote us off this year after our first 'test' was a miserable failure up in Madison.

ADVERTISEMENT