ADVERTISEMENT

Great read....

Great story and what a great pic of he and Coach. Coach looks really good in the pic; better than he looked on the floor at halftime from my memory. I just went back to watch a youtube video to see if this pic was from the same day (to see what he and Isiah were wearing), and seeing the halftime score with Purdue up on that big day, made me sick. Man, I hope this team develops some grit for this coming season!

Reactions: Rasco123 and RBB89
Great story and what a great pic of he and Coach. Coach looks really good in the pic; better than he looked on the floor at halftime from my memory. I just went back to watch a youtube video to see if this pic was from the same day (to see what he and Isiah were wearing), and seeing the halftime score with Purdue up on that big day, made me sick. Man, I hope this team develops some grit for this coming season!
It was from the same day bro... They both look great!!!

It was from the same day bro... They both look great!!!

Yeah, but Isiah usually does. I didn't think Coach looked all that great, although it was very special to see. Guessing the picture was before he walked out. So glad it happened, but damn, how the F do we let Purdue beat us in that game?

Well.. I hate the loss... But, I came home from work in 2000 and learned bob was fired... It killed me... He was our coach since I've been alive... (1973)... To see him with Isiah again was priceless.....

Reactions: alishedobbs
Well.. I hate the loss... But, I came home from work in 2000 and learned bob was fired... It killed me... He was our coach since I've been alive... (1973)... To see him with Isiah again was priceless.....
Man... Landon
Yeah, but Isiah usually does. I didn't think Coach looked all that great, although it was very special to see. Guessing the picture was before he walked out. So glad it happened, but damn, how the F do we let Purdue beat us in that game?
Landon Turner lived in my neigorbood... Went to church with Tom Abernathy.... I'm just all about IU!!! Let's support the boys!!!! We gonna have a good year!!!

It wasn’t just that they beat us. They kicked our ass. I would have a much different feeling about it if it was a competitive game and we’d just lost. I heard some psychologist on the radio the other day say that when you have a major **** up it usually requires on average at least four positive/excellent things to fully restore your image with people. I’m holding Archie to that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT