ADVERTISEMENT

Great effort! But confused

kpbucks4454

Junior
Sep 8, 2004
this was a super effort by our guys and deserve some cudos! But confused. Please correct me
If my memory is incorrect. It’s 4th qtr. score is 31-31 with about 3:00 to play. IU has the ball around
Our 25. We have a third and 3. Penix has completed 20 straight. What do we do? Run the ball for no gain. Punt to MSU. They drive to kick the game winning aFG. Amazing. How does that happen? Is it just me? Nuts.
We Win the game if we do not get the double penalty on Whops super punt return. Refs couldn’t let that happen. Great effort by our guys. GoHoosiers! Proud of you.

this was a super effort by our guys and deserve some cudos! But confused. Please correct me
If my memory is incorrect. It’s 4th qtr. score is 31-31 with about 3:00 to play. IU has the ball around
Our 25. We have a third and 3. Penix has completed 20 straight. What do we do? Run the ball for no gain. Punt to MSU. They drive to kick the game winning aFG. Amazing. How does that happen? Is it just me? Nuts.
We Win the game if we do not get the double penalty on Whops super punt return. Refs couldn’t let that happen. Great effort by our guys. GoHoosiers! Proud of you.

Huh? Scored the game tying touchdown with exactly 2 minutes left.

ADVERTISEMENT