ADVERTISEMENT

Graph Of The US Govt's Giant Middle Finger To The Working Class,

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
or that the trillions in money printing never touched the working class, or got circulated in the general economy.

it was all for the billionaires and multi millionaires.

even Reagan, (Pub voter's giant middle finger to the working class), would be embarrassed.

trickle on economics.

0000a18.jpg

Last edited:
Of all the people my wife and I know who were fired or furloughed due to the Wuhan Virus panic, and filed for unemployment benefits, we know only one person who has actually received money. The government isn't really good at anything.

Of all the people my wife and I know who were fired or furloughed due to the Wuhan Virus panic, and filed for unemployment benefits, we know only one person who has actually received money. The government isn't really good at anything.

you're making assumptions you absolutely shouldn't.

you're totally discounting the overwhelming likelihood that the govt got the money to exactly who they and the banks intended it to go to.

just like the other 17 trillion more or less that the Fed printed up since 2008 and gave to the billionaires and multi millionaires, which accounts for graph above.

you're totally discounting the overwhelming likelihood that the govt got the money to exactly who they and the banks intended it to go to.

just like the other 17 trillion more or less that the Fed printed up since 2008 and gave to the billionaires and multi millionaires, which accounts for graph above.
De Blasio has used all of his money.
Print him some more.

Unemployment compensation is handled by the states, not the federal government. Did your friends/acquaintances tell you which government they applied to?

The errant assumption you make is that your preferred candidates/party would do it better.

The errant assumption you make is that your preferred candidates/party would do it better.

my preferred candidate would have done 1,000 times better, but that isn't difficult.

doing worse, now that would be quite a feat.

and the red and blue lines of the graph didn't start going in opposite directions this spring.

good point, but the states were overwhelmed, and can't print money like the fed can.

the federal govt is who should have taken over, as they are the only ones with the means, and this is a national disaster.

Yes we know this. My point stands. Throw em all out.
I say this as someone who once drew unemployment compensation, what establishment(s) would you replace them with? Or, would you prefer that unemployment compensation be abolished?

I say this as someone who once drew unemployment compensation, what establishment(s) would you replace them with? Or, would you prefer that unemployment compensation be abolished?

i presume this is some kind of thread hijack attempt.

if so, go start your own thread.

do you have zero grasp of what velocity of money is, or why it's important, or why the debt line is what it is, or why that's important, or what the graph tells us about how the national govt is being run, or by whom?

Reactions: mike41703
I would prefer competency at as many levels as possible. I told my wife during one of her 4 hour waits on hold to imagine being a person with that government job, tasked to arrange a benefit to some civilian which amounted to much more than they were making to do so. I'm not sure I would gaf either.

On the other hand, some people have personal pride.

I would prefer competency at as many levels as possible. I told my wife during one of her 4 hour waits on hold to imagine being a person with that government job, tasked to arrange a benefit to some civilian which amounted to much more than they were making to do so. I'm not sure I would gaf either.

On the other hand, some people have personal pride.
there are very few companies that had a customer base of lets say 3000 could service a million customers if their business exploded over night,

Not doing something right then. I got mine, and so have a number of people I've talked to. It was a PITA, but once I got through the process it worked as advertised. My first claim was for one lost day of work due to Covid, my second was for three lost days, and then I had four weeks of full furlough. All my payments came through as expected, and on time.

Yet instead of paying that UI worker better you just want to "throw them all out."

Yet instead of paying that UI worker better you just want to "throw them all out."
Hey, we should all be paid better. Things should be cheaper. I should be thinner. I should have a full head of hair. Shall I go on?

Not doing something right then. I got mine, and so have a number of people I've talked to. It was a PITA, but once I got through the process it worked as advertised. My first claim was for one lost day of work due to Covid, my second was for three lost days, and then I had four weeks of full furlough. All my payments came through as expected, and on time.
She has been approved, but there is some glitch and she must wait for a rep to call her, and her friends have gotten the same story. A buddy of mine posts daily about his four hour holds without even getting live rep.

It's almost like nobody was prepared.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT