ADVERTISEMENT

Grad transfer (South Alabama) TE Kham Taylor has committed to IUFB

hopefully lack of production is more due to TEs not being utilized in their offense rather than lack of skill.

Good pickup for experience in the TE room at least.

I'm hoping this means we plan the go two TE's at times and commit to running the ball...

I LIKE It!

(and yes I've gone full on spilt personality as far as football season goes... I don't think we should have one this Fall "but" if we do I want us to Win...)

Last edited:
I'm hoping this means we plan the go two TE's at times and commit to running the ball...

I LIKE It!
If Hendershot is able to come back, that would be a great look offensively.

It could be somewhat reminiscent of the early Manning Colts having a blocking-centric TE and a receiving TE on the field at the same time, i.e., Dilger & Pollard and later an older Pollard & Clark.

If we have room this late in the game, might as well add a vet to the roster. He looks to have legitimate size and you just never know what can unfold. I trust Coach Allen. I figure, if nothing else, he will help in practice.

I LIKE It!

(and yes I've gone full on spilt personality as far as football season goes... I don't think we should have one this Fall "but" if we do I want us to Win...)
Or bring him in as a Second TE and run some stuff with an Unbalanced line. At that size, you could take out one traditional OL, put the big numbers to one side and let him block on the outside of the short side line.

ADVERTISEMENT