ADVERTISEMENT

Grad Transfer...Charles Minlend from San Fran...

MTBRider

Junior
Jun 20, 2003
No space unless Lander stays a '21 recruit or someone transfers.

My guess, is it's strictly precautionary measure. Who knows though.

After looking a bit more, a few interesting observations; 1. He's actually from the east (NC) and with the exception of AL, we're the closest school to home. 2. For the most part, he had his better games against the better competition on their schedule (including Gonzaga). 3. Few must have liked what he saw, as Gonzaga is one of the schools pursuing him, which is a good sign.

Last edited:
not sure what to make of his numbers. He scores, but do we need another guard who shoots 30% from three and under 65% from the FT line? I think we already have those markets cornered.

This could possibly be a contingency plan if Lander isn't able to reclassify. Could possibly mean that Archie is planning on redshirting one of Leal/Galloway and worst case just provides depth. He is physical and does make it a habit of getting to the hole. IU really missed a guard last year that could get to the rim consistently.

Reactions: Spartans9312
This could possibly be a contingency plan if Lander isn't able to reclassify. Could possibly mean that Archie is planning on redshirting one of Leal/Galloway and worst case just provides depth. He is physical and does make it a habit of getting to the hole. IU really missed a guard last year that could get to the rim consistently.
could be....still much uncertainty regarding some roster moves for next season. I'm sure the current pandemic has caused this process to slow down dramatically.

Redshirts still count on scholarship numbers. I bet we have a transfer or Lander stays in his class. I’m betting we have a transfer. As stated above.

Reactions: Aych1970
Redshirts still count on scholarship numbers. I bet we have a transfer or Lander stays in his class. I’m betting we have a transfer. As stated above.

If Lander doesn't re-classify we'd then have an available scholarship.

I think the only way Mineland or any grad transfer comes is if Lander doesn't re-classify. Even if Anderson were to transferring I don't think he figures into the rotation anyway.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I think Trey and Gordon may need a bit more seasoning. If they aren't gonna play much they might RS. Old school Indiana did that all the time (Red Wilmont anybody?).

Leal/Galloway not redshirting . They’re better than Phinisee and Durham

Leal/Galloway not redshirting . They’re better than Phinisee and Durham
No they aren’t. They will be the back ups. Phinisee is a point anyway. They play different positions. Both will see the floor but they aren’t playing or starting ahead of any of our current guards. It will also depend if we play a 3 guard lineup.

Reactions: IULouie
I think Trey and Gordon may need a bit more seasoning. If they aren't gonna play much they might RS. Old school Indiana did that all the time (Red Wilmont anybody?).
I think calling Rod Wilmont "old school" shows your age a little. LMAO

I feel old, because old school to me means Wittman and Kitchel...

Reactions: herrli and BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT