ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Pence cost Indiana over 60mil this year

For the sleep issue, avoid stuff like this. Meditate at night, stay away from electronic devices at least one hour prior to bedtime.

The real key to good sleep is exercise, but shit, let's be real.

Reactions: mike41703
Let me help you out. Patrick...i would like you to meet.....

$_32.JPG

Didn't get enough sleep last night I see. :(

Oh, and I hate Pence.
Actually, I'm taking other's advice and laying off the coffee for a while. My stress in other parts of my life are amplified by the caffeine. Last night was better after a big stress came to an end (for now) yesterday afternoon.
Feeling good today, now we'll see how it is after 7pm tonight

Here's a trick I do with the coffee: mix caffeinated and decaf. Never quit caffeine cold turkey. Start at 3/4 caffeinated and work your way down.

I am happy with 1/2 of each. Of course, this is assuming you have multiple pots available at work.

Actually, I'm taking other's advice and laying off the coffee for a while. My stress in other parts of my life are amplified by the caffeine. Last night was better after a big stress came to an end (for now) yesterday afternoon.

yea i agree with ralphie. i would start by going half and half. stopping cold turkey could make you feel worse. i would ease into since it seems you consume a lot of caffeine on regular basis. and cut yourself off at a certain time, like 11 AM or something.

they even make half caff stuff. crappy branks but easier than making two pots of coffee.

i have to DVR the game so my blood pressure will remain normal until i get home to watch. then i am confident clappy will pi$$ me off and it will be on the rise.

Reactions: patrick593
Hope you get through the caffeine withdrawals. I get crazy headaches.

Try drinking Americanos. Not as much caffeine but all the fun of drinking coffee.

Crossfit and Lunesta do the trick for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT