ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Group Calls On Pence To Invoke The 25th Amendment And Calls This Sedition

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Trump-Creepy-Daddy-Likes-Gils-that-remind-him-of-his-daughter.png

I’d say no based on Clinton’s Lolita Express & Epstein Island visits...

Last edited:
I read that some of the protesters were saying "We'll be back on the 20th and we will be armed."

It's crazy as hell. Embarrassing for our country.
DC has pretty strict gun laws. If this group is stupid enough to come back with guns, I hope a good chunk of them are pre-emptively arrested before they can do something even more stupid.

All we can say is that there is never a dull day in the Trump Presidency. Like any reality show, it has to end its season with some major drama and a cliff-hanger.

Season 2: Ex-President Trump, Decepticon and his bots.
I am sure we won't have to wait long for episode 1, Season 2.

You're the one that brought it up.

What’s one got to do with the other? Trump didn’t have Secret Service with him at the time, Clinton did. The question was about SS reporting crime...you are the absolute pinnacle of yabbuttism. Quite hilarious....

No doubt. That said, I don't think Pence had any idea what he was getting himself into. If he wasn't such a reprehensible douchebag in his own right I'd almost feel sorry for him.
I worry for him. I really do. Trump’s stirring up some kind of crazy.
I even think McConnell, Pence and Barr are becoming a bit heroic.

I don’t think it will happen, but my understanding is impeachment and conviction would disqualify him from holding federal office again. Congress should close this window for good. That said, I would feel better about our nation’s security if Pence and the cabinet kicked him to the curb via the 25th.
All that will do is politically martyr him for his loyalists. He has zero electability again after this. Let the market take care of him.

Biden should tell Trump to be a good boy. If so, there will be no federal investigations/inquiries/indictments.
Eff up just once and the DOJ will be up his ass.

Reactions: UncleMark
Yeah...that was relevant! :rolleyes:
Ummm, you are aware the SS was with him on those flights/visits, correct? Are you aware that by some accounts statutory rape was occurring regularly, and at least one witness testifies to Clinton being there with “2 young girls”? How is that not relevant to the li kelihood or at least possibility that they witnessed your boy committing a crime?
You lack any & all objectivity.

Serious question: if Trump is observed acting illegally, is the Secret Service obligated to act?
Honestly, I don't think so. It might depend on the nature of the crime and what kind of response you're expecting, I'm not sure. That would depend on the SS regulations and rules. But generally speaking, federal law authorizes SS agents to do certain things, rather than require them. Take that for what it's worth, which isn't much, I assure you.

All that will do is politically martyr him for his loyalists. He has zero electability again after this. Let the market take care of him.
Agree, but I do think there needs to be a discussion about safeguards the next time a President incites violence. Trump didn't have the balls to tell them to occupy the Capitol. We may not be so lucky next time.

Ummm, you are aware the SS was with him on those flights/visits, correct? Are you aware that by some accounts statutory rape was occurring regularly, and at least one witness testifies to Clinton being there with “2 young girls”? How is that not relevant to the li kelihood or at least possibility that they witnessed your boy committing a crime?
You lack any & all objectivity.

Again...for some weird reason, you've inserted Epstein into this thread. Just responding to your dumbass/irrelevant post.

CNN's reporting is far less explosive, but...

If this happens, at least Pence will realize his childhood dream of becoming President, if even only for a short while.

If this happens, at least Pence will realize his childhood dream of becoming President, if even only for a short while.

Pence looks like George Washington when compared to the status quo

Reactions: DrHoops

BTW.....saw Kristol mention that a lot of GOP Sens are fuming right now, and they could easily get 20 votes for removal via impeachment if it occurred right now.

BTW.....saw Kristol mention that a lot of GOP Sens are fuming right now, and they could easily get 20 votes for removal via impeachment if it occurred right now.
Yeah, but by the time they get done with this certification it will be well past their bedtime, and they'll probably have cooled off by tomorrow.

Reactions: larsIU
All we can say is that there is never a dull day in the Trump Presidency. Like any reality show, it has to end its season with some major drama and a cliff-hanger.

Season 2: Ex-President Trump, Decepticon and his bots.
I am sure we won't have to wait long for episode 1, Season 2.

I assumed today was the season finale. Are you saying there’s another episode?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT