ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck this weekend...

Outback1

Newcomer
Jun 6, 2018
Extremely classy by IU to take care of getting Tyler Trent hooked up to come to the game on Saturday. Some things are more important than two programs trying to get to .500 and go to a meaningless bowl game. Since I didn’t grow up in Indiana, this rivalry really means very little to me, especially when it’s a game with virtually zero meaning on a national level. Thanks again to your program for the kind gesture to Purdue’s biggest fan.

Extremely classy by IU to take care of getting Tyler Trent hooked up to come to the game on Saturday. Some things are more important than two programs trying to get to .500 and go to a meaningless bowl game. Since I didn’t grow up in Indiana, this rivalry really means very little to me, especially when it’s a game with virtually zero meaning on a national level. Thanks again to your program for the kind gesture to Purdue’s biggest fan.
No matter what side of the rivalry you are on one thing about Hoosiers (all people fro the state) is that they are kind caring people. Greatest story of courage and loyalty.

It is very easy to be for the Hoosiers on the field and Tyler Strong off of it. Great, great kid. Admire him, his love of PUFB and all the support he's gotten. Still want IU Saturday, but glad he's getting great Hoosier Hospitality too!

It is very easy to be for the Hoosiers on the field and Tyler Strong off of it. Great, great kid. Admire him, his love of PUFB and all the support he's gotten. Still want IU Saturday, but glad he's getting great Hoosier Hospitality too!
They should take him to Nicks.

Hope Indiana wins but everyone from both side should be cheering for Tyler.

Reactions: ufo33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT