ADVERTISEMENT

Good Lord, I thought the corona communication was a disaster

TommyCracker

Hall of Famer
Mar 18, 2004
His response to yet another egregious example of police brutality that has caused another race riot (don't the cops cause these about every 20-30 years...Watts, Rodney King, etc) is handled with the elegance and grace of a retarded, drunken monkey ice skating over Niagara Falls.

Just an absolute clown.

Well whatever black support he had, he doesn't have anymore.

Per Trump, White Racist Militia Radicals are just good people who are angry and frustrated at having to wear a mask.

Black people are thugs who need to be shot and killed.

Double Yikes!

Better hope the black community doesn't decide to form an armed militia like the Michigan morons. Wonder how that would play out if 1000's of black men armed with assault rifles showed up at the capital to protest?

His response to yet another egregious example of police brutality that has caused another race riot (don't the cops cause these about every 20-30 years...Watts, Rodney King, etc) is handled with the elegance and grace of a retarded, drunken monkey ice skating over Niagara Falls.

Just an absolute clown.

Per Trump, White Racist Militia Radicals are just good people who are angry and frustrated at having to wear a mask.

Double Yikes!

Better hope the black community doesn't decide to form an armed militia like the Michigan morons. Wonder how that would play out if 1000's of black men armed with assault rifles showed up at the capital to protest?

The mayor needs to get his act together? This from the incompetent hypocrite who has over 100,000+ people dead on his watch.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Lol now Twitter has blocked and marked it as 'glorifying violence'.

From our executive leader.

That's 2x's this week that Twitter has marked his posts as basically reckless.

Good for them, but I was kind of hoping someone in his administration or party would have done that a while ago.

He's killing the republican party and it's credibility.

Lol now Twitter has blocked and marked it as 'glorifying violence'.

From our executive leader.

That's 2x's this week that Twitter has marked his posts as basically reckless.

Good for them, but I was kind of hoping someone in his administration or party would have done that a while ago.

He's killing the republican party and it's credibility.

Super duper twitter. What a sight to behold:

Screenshot-20200529-084356.jpg

Sadly TommyC, I think this will just help his $$Gopers and disenfranchised voter/supporters.

But regardless, give Jack some kudos. Better than Zuckerberg who so far has been spineless.

I think Twitter is calling Trump's bluff here. They have made a calculated decision to start holding him account because:

1. Very few others are in the position to.
2. They ahve finally realised that Trump and the Right need Twitter as much, if not more than Twitter needs them.
3. They know Trump and the alt-right could leave en masse to another platform to spit their bile. But it won't resonate outside of their echo chamber as it does on Twitter. The reason Trump and his bots use Twitter are because it reaches a more diverse audience than Facebook, Fox, Breitbart and OANN.

Basically, Twitter/Jack is in a position of power -- and I think Jack, seeing some November tea leaves (or coffee sludge in Greece) has finally realised that they need to plan for life beyond Trump.

Can't be long until he wakes up and goes off now... he is going to go berserk over his coco pops!!

Super duper twitter. What a sight to behold:

Screenshot-20200529-084356.jpg

Sadly TommyC, I think this will just help his $$Gopers and disenfranchised voter/supporters.

But regardless, give Jack some kudos. Better than Zuckerberg who so far has been spineless.

The reactions in and around his tweet was absolute fire. From straight up 'f#$k you' to 'we need to bring assassinations back' to all kinds of nasty responding directly to him. I've never seen it THAT nasty towards one of his dumbass tweets.

Like you said, huge tip of the cap to Dorsey.

Not only for regulating Trump twice this week but for calmly challenging him when he attacked one of twitters executives by name.

Dorsey said something like 'I am the figurehead of Twitter. If you have a problem then come to me. Please leave my employees out of it'.

So yeah, a leader stepping up and taking the heat? How refreshing.

I hope Twitter continues to troll him. He definitely doesn't want to lose his adoring echo chamber.

Just an absolute clown.

Double Yikes!

So pathetic.

What is sad is that the Gov DOES need to get this under control and Trump is right about one thing...this violence and looting does dishonor Floyd and sets the just cause for change back. It is a shame. Trump blew the chance to help.

The reactions in and around his tweet was absolute fire. From straight up 'f#$k you' to 'we need to bring assassinations back' to all kinds of nasty responding directly to him. I've never seen it THAT nasty towards one of his dumbass tweets.

Like you said, huge tip of the cap to Dorsey.

Not only for regulating Trump twice this week but for calmly challenging him when he attacked one of twitters executives by name.

Dorsey said something like 'I am the figurehead of Twitter. If you have a problem then come to me. Please leave my employees out of it'.

So yeah, a leader stepping up and taking the heat? How refreshing.

I hope Twitter continues to troll him. He definitely doesn't want to lose his adoring echo chamber.

YOu half expect to see a screening of ‘Birth of a Nation’ (1915) tonight at the White House. Attendance is compulsory to remind everyone of the very fine people on both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmac76
What would the reaction be had he not posted about "Thugs and shooting", posted the words of a hero here on this board:

"If you are going to do what you want, then I am going to do what I want...and you won't like it",

What would the reaction be had he not posted about "Thugs and shooting", posted the words of a hero here on this board:

"If you are going to do what you want, then I am going to do what I want...and you won't like it",

And what if buffalo wings were an important part of a healthy breakfast?

Reactions: T.M.P.

Well, he could've posted something vague like that, which you apparently see as "threatening"...

But he chose to go a more direct route, and post something a little more direct which actually references "Dead Democrats"...

Well, he could've posted something vague like that, which you apparently see as "threatening"...

But he chose to go a more direct route, and post something a little more direct which actually references "Dead Democrats"...

This is not about me. Reread the post with an open mind and your "Trigger Alert" off if that is possible.

It would be very interesting to see what the reaction would have been.

ADVERTISEMENT