ADVERTISEMENT

Good Listen...................

Risley needs to speak to this team before every game. My new favorite IU player. Man he nails a lot of what many guys are thinking. Calls out Glass and the coaching staff for several years worth of a shit product put on the floor. It is indeed a culture that has to be changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: iulb
Keep drinking there buddy

Keep trolling. You & that senile old fool fpeaugh should have another meeting to discuss how you can find a new way to say the same thing for the millionth time. Trolls with agendas.

Keep trolling. You & that senile old fool fpeaugh should have another meeting to discuss how you can find a new way to say the same thing for the millionth time. Trolls with agendas.
What’s my agenda I posted a podcast with 2 former IU players? Sorry u don’t approve you probably didn’t even listen as you have a 10 minute attention span when not on your ADD meds

What’s my agenda I posted a podcast with 2 former IU players? Sorry u don’t approve you probably didn’t even listen as you have a 10 minute attention span when not on your ADD meds

Sucks when someone with an agenda pollutes every thread doesn’t it?

I do not follow the posters enough to have an opinion of any of them, but I listened to the podcast and thought it to be the best thing I have seen referenced or stated on here in a very long time. When peegs started there were substantial basketball discussions here, but now the vast majority of posts are personal attacks of some sort. Generally not worth the time to come here, but I do since I am a die-hard Hoosier. My only real point here is that the podcast was great, and I am sure expresses the sentiments of most here. By the way, Hartman and Risley really end up agreeing right down the line.

Risley and Hartmann are really going at each other.
You got that right. Hartmann saying he dove onto the floor because it was just inside him. Risley saying he was coached to dive on the floor because he wasn't as talented. Yeah, they were upset. It could be that both are grumpy because IU is losing.

That was an awesome listen!
Regardless if you are an Archie Apologists or a Realist...give it a listen.

That was an awesome listen!
Regardless if you are an Archie Apologists or a Realist...give it a listen.
I think towards the end Risley doesn’t want to burn any bridges with new coaching staff and kind of acts apologetic. That was impression I got.

I think towards the end Risley doesn’t want to burn any bridges with new coaching staff and kind of acts apologetic. That was impression I got.
Yeah - I think all the messages he was getting from listeners probably scared him into backtracking a little...
He’s probably used to getting 5 messages a day, than got 50...and was trying to remember how hard/truthful he’d been...

He didnt say anything wrong or untrue to his perspective. I think Collin shifted towards Risley view a little moreso too as they went back and forth.

Reactions: iulb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT