ADVERTISEMENT

Good game today guys

Had fun interacting with IU fans tailgating today. You all are classy, fun fans to interact with. I obviously am glad the game turned out the way it did, not trying to be a douche. Good luck the rest of the way. I’ll be rooting for you guys.
You guys abused our O Line. Best of luck from here on out.

Had fun interacting with IU fans tailgating today. You all are classy, fun fans to interact with. I obviously am glad the game turned out the way it did, not trying to be a douche. Good luck the rest of the way. I’ll be rooting for you guys.
You too! Go win the West to make the loss look a lot better, and good luck with Iowa State next week too!

Iowa is a steady, solid program. IU is a program on the rise and does have talent, but when the train goes off the tracks, it can be hard to bounce back. Hope Iowa plays well and yes, go win the west!

IU can learn from today and keep improving.

I think IU’s big thing is the OL. Also need to remember, this is one of KF’s best secondary’s ever, and your QB is just coming off a pretty severe injury. I wouldn’t worry too much.
Also the 2 Pick 6s we’re clearly killers in the game, take those away and you are looking at either a 17-6 game or a 20-10 game in my opinion. But Iowa’s secondary is legit as hell, hope the next time we see each other is in Lucas Oil!

I had a great time with Indiana fans as well today. They tailgated next to us and then I sat around another half dozen during the game. I thought your defense played very well today, especially stopping the run. Iowa needs to work on that. I enjoyed the interaction this week, have a great season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT