ADVERTISEMENT

Good D but our guards are flat out terrible

I truly believe we are hexed...the General hex...I've been thinking all this time, Alford really might be the fix. he is an IU guy thru and thru. kind of like the General without the belittling, but has the up to the time's with the recruits. it might kill the hex that IU has.

Maybe RMK comes to the OSU game, as was earlier speculated? While not certain, there’s a good chance we beat NU. OSU is beatable, and playing at home with RMK there, maybe that’s just what this program needs.

3-3 BT and the curse is lifted!

It's weird how Archie can't find shooters in the state of Indiana. I didn't watch Dayton when he coached did he have any shooters there?
No excuse to not recruit shooters within the state of Indiana. Bob Knight used to have shooters every year, many from in-state recruited players. Randy Wittman, Kitchel, Brian Evans, Todd Leary, Pat Graham, Neil Reed ( grew up in Indiana), Jay Edwards, Mike Woodson, Tom Coverdale etc.

No excuse to not recruit shooters within the state of Indiana. Bob Knight used to have shooters every year, many from in-state recruited players. Randy Wittman, Kitchel, Brian Evans, Todd Leary, Pat Graham, Neil Reed ( grew up in Indiana), Jay Edwards, Mike Woodson, Tom Coverdale etc.
Yeah, Archie doesn't recruit shooters. Heh...

Al Durham, Crean's recruit, okayed by Archie...combo guard...could shoot in high school...and has in college but...

Aarman Franklin...shooter, yes..

Romeo Langford...could shoot well when his shooting hand wasn't injured...

Phin...good shooter if...

Hunter...shooter..

TJD...great...especially inside...

Davis...well...senior...Crean's...

Race Thompson ..shooter...

To mention some of the team, they seem to have shooters that don't today. Looks to me like a lack of point guard distributing the ball and lack of movement on offense. Players just stop cutting toward the basket and stop making screens. And more critically, stop hitting the threes. Go figure that out, coaches. (So, ufo, your comment points to the problem...shooting.)

We need more Nick Zeisolft's of the world not the fastest kids or super athletic but can shoot. Imagine if we had two of these kids on the roster TJD could pass to for open threes.

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT