ADVERTISEMENT

Good D but our guards are flat out terrible

If we could just shoot 30 percent from 3 we could win this game. We are also leaving their shooters open too much. Quit bleeping over helping and stay on them. Green is also jacking up threes again too early. He shoots best in the flow of the offense

If we could just shoot 30 percent from 3 we could win this game. We are also leaving their shooters open too much. Quit bleeping over helping and stay on them. Green is also jacking up threes again too early. He shoots best in the flow of the offense
Archie has no stones to pull him

Like I've said..Phinesse gets way to much love on this board.
He's show's me nothing..
He's not even been good at running the team this year..

Reactions: Iu0214
Again our guards ( with the potential of AF) should not be be playing at this level. 4s and 5s in some teams are better shooters Archie is a bust. Not ready for prime Rome and all bark with no bite. Team is weak physically and mentally. Excuses offered by many are BS. Is this clear enough english

We just need to pray for blowouts at this point guys to speed up the firing process. It’s clear this guy is in way over his head.

I thought there was a chance they might bounce back today and really play well and with some intensity. Forget that...

I am not sure how good our D really is. Extremely fortunate Maryland missed several wide open 3s. And they were really good looks too, from a drive and kick. Could easily add another 6 or 9 points to their score.

Praying or cheering for IU to lose big.

WTF you doing here?

Trying to do my part to get us back to relevancy. We have to keep making noise until our administration finally gets the memo. Doing nothing is how you get 50 years of Indiana football.

1/12 from three. Lol yeah they really improved this summer. Unreal.
Let me re-state. Every facet of Archies offense sucks. No shooters, no bigs that are physical and can deliver at virtually point blank, pot free throw shooting and add poor defense of three. It’s just a shit show. Time for the fire Archie site. Was over his head.

The Miller discussion won't happen by folks in power for another year..Plus with a new A.D...
But next season it will be either win ..And win a bunch or bye ..

The Miller discussion won't happen by folks in power for another year..Plus with a new A.D...
But next season it will be either win ..And win a bunch or bye ..
He’s done unless major run next year he won’t even make NCAA next year though

I truly believe we are hexed...the General hex...I've been thinking all this time, Alford really might be the fix. he is an IU guy thru and thru. kind of like the General without the belittling, but has the up to the time's with the recruits. it might kill the hex that IU has.

It's weird how Archie can't find shooters in the state of Indiana. I didn't watch Dayton when he coached did he have any shooters there?

It's weird how Archie can't find shooters in the state of Indiana. I didn't watch Dayton when he coached did he have any shooters there?
Some pure shooters are not athletic enough say many. (Blackmon, Brown)
No more can a Hulls or Alford compete.
Need screens to get open for their shot.
AAU ball says they can't create for themselves NBA style.
So IU gets non shooters than can leap.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT