ADVERTISEMENT

Golf was an absolute blast today. Our group consisted of three foursomes

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The weather was beautiful, the course was in great shape and I was with three fun guys.

I went 44-42 for an 86, but golf is more than your score. Two of my teammates broke 80 and our other teammate shot a 92.

My dentist was in our group of 12, but he was in different foursome. Teams are determined by getting a golf ball from each participant and throwing them up in the air at one time. The four closest ones are teammates.

Even though I was the only walker in the group of 12, we teed off first and finished about 20 minutes ahead of the next foursome. That proves walkers don't slow down a foursome. We played in less than 3 1/2 hours.

Reactions: RBB89 and cryano
and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The weather was beautiful, the course was in great shape and I was with three fun guys.

I went 44-42 for an 86, but golf is more than your score. Two of my teammates broke 80 and our other teammate shot a 92.

My dentist was in our group of 12, but he was in different foursome. Teams are determined by getting a golf ball from each participant and throwing them up in the air at one time. The four closest ones are teammates.

Even though I was the only walker in the group of 12, we teed off first and finished about 20 minutes ahead of the next foursome. That proves walkers don't slow down a foursome. We played in less than 3 1/2 hours.

When did this place turn into a girls diary?

I ride and drink a shit load of beer.

McNutt walks it, drinks a shit load of beer, doesn't fart when others are putting and can stare you down until you're a quivering mass of jelly, crying for your Mama.

Don't tug on Superman's cape ....

c609db21075fd48871d75349ca0be805ea614ef6c64a313ba3665e2561a20bf1.jpg

McNutt walks it, drinks a shit load of beer, doesn't fart when others are putting and can stare you down until you're a quivering mass of jelly, crying for your Mama.

And don't forget his big hands!

quote-give-me-a-man-with-big-hands-and-big-feet-and-no-brains-and-i-ll-make-a-golfer-out-of-walter-hagen-54-89-81.jpg

Not to mention he enjoys a good cigar during the round and appreciates all manner of cologne, perfume or other personal fragrances.

Reactions: sdhoosier

OK, this board is so bored, I'm rereading posts for some nugget I may have missed, and viola!

I disagree with your last paragraph Nutt. As you say, it COULD prove walkers don't have to slow down a group, but it could also prove that none of your "friends" want to get close enough to your group during a round to have to chat between holes. I think it's even money on which is true and I suppose both could be.

OK, this board is so bored, I'm rereading posts for some nugget I may have missed, and viola!

I disagree with your last paragraph Nutt. As you say, it COULD prove walkers don't have to slow down a group, but it could also prove that none of your "friends" want to get close enough to your group during a round to have to chat between holes. I think it's even money on which is true and I suppose both could be.

I actually doesn't prove anything except that McNutt's group with 3 rides and a walker was faster than the group behind them.

They drive like pussies, that's the moral. Probably wear helmets and reflective saftey vest while driving the cart. Drool uncontrollably, and repeat Kmart sucks often. May use depends to prevent any unplanned course irrigation.

The fastest way to play would be everyone on one of these.

laird.board.jpg

Reactions: IU40IU
The fastest way to play would be everyone on one of these.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a wimp. I walk like a man when I play golf. I also mow my lawn on foot. Too many young people ride in carts when they play golf and use riding mowers when they mow their lawns.
laird.board.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT