ADVERTISEMENT

Going to Bed F’d Up

cryano

All-Big Ten
Apr 19, 2005
Back to work Monday for first time since May...really since almost March...
Took advantage of the warm sun and pool, good horse races at Saratoga, and some nice crisp Svedka Vodka for today.

Work is online from home for the next 8 weeks...but still requires waking up and being ‘present’...

Give Svedka a shot

Took advantage of the warm sun and pool, good horse races at Saratoga, and some nice crisp Svedka Vodka for today.

Work is online from home for the next 8 weeks...but still requires waking up and being ‘present’...

Give Svedka a shot
Svedka was my go to in college. A bit more class than the 9.99 1/2 gallons. 15.99 for god sakes.

Reactions: cryano

Give Svedka a shot
I respect cheap liquor, but Svedka may cross the line. Stoli then Tito’s for me. Cheers

I respect cheap liquor, but Svedka may cross the line. Stoli then Tito’s for me. Cheers
Seriously, try Russian Standard Gold. Decently priced $20 or so and it is actually one you can drink straight and I’m not a vodka person. Bourbon for me.

Tito’s is one of the most popular brands in the Grey Goose/KettleOne range...
Thats not cheap liquor level.

Svedka is cheaper, but much better than Absolut, Smirnoff, New Amsterdam etc

I guess cheap is not a definitive word to use...subjective to each...

I really appreciate the fact that no one gives a shit about how your first day back went, but instead there's all this shade about what is cheap vodka.

Svedka is underrated and cheap.

Tito’s is one of the most popular brands in the Grey Goose/KettleOne range...
Thats not cheap liquor level.

Svedka is cheaper, but much better than Absolut, Smirnoff, New Amsterdam etc

I guess cheap is not a definitive word to use...subjective to each...

I remember my IU undergrad days drinking Dark Eyes out of red plastic cups mixed with Hawaiian punch or Sunny D. Now that was cheap Vodka. It probably would've been healthier to drink gasoline.

I really appreciate the fact that no one gives a shit about how your first day back went, but instead there's all this shade about what is cheap vodka.

Svedka is underrated and cheap.

Dude was posting at 2:25am about how f'd up he was the day before returning to work for the first time in 3 months. Why should we care more than he does?

This is what a bartender recommended at a drinking establishment I used to frequent as a good cheap vodka. No idea if the reviewer knows his shit, but I drank it and I'm still here.

https://www.thedrunkpirate.com/platinum-7x-vodka-dont-be-a-grey-goose-guido/

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Dude was posting at 2:25am about how f'd up he was the day before returning to work for the first time in 3 months. Why should we care more than he does?

This is what a bartender recommended at a drinking establishment I used to frequent as a good cheap vodka. No idea if the reviewer knows his shit, but I drank it and I'm still here.

https://www.thedrunkpirate.com/platinum-7x-vodka-dont-be-a-grey-goose-guido/
Hey now - Sunday 2:25 am was really the end of Sat night...I woke up about 10 am Sunday morning. I went to bed sober Sunday night...ready to work Monday morning.

Reactions: kkott
Hey now - Sunday 2:25 am was really the end of Sat night...I woke up about 10 am Sunday morning. I went to bed sober Sunday night...ready to work Monday morning.

Touche'! I'm old, I don't stay up past midnight often anymore, so I forgot that! Hope the return to work is going well!

Reactions: cryano
ADVERTISEMENT