ADVERTISEMENT

Goin to the chapel

randyjenkins

Redshirt
Jul 27, 2018
Howdy,

I is thinkin bout gettin married up and was tryin to decide between somethin fancy in Indianapolis or Chicago or a something quiet in Maine. Has any of y'all ever been married and got any preferences? Some of them city-slickers in Indianapolis is down right rude so I am leanin' towards Chicago. My beautiful bride to be, Chanel, suggests Chicago as her cousin Rob lives up there in Palos Heights. Any of yall ever got married in Chicago? Also, this will be my 2nd wedding. Should I expect lots of presents from the same people?

I was thinking about having an ice cream social instead of a full-on reception. I don't care about feedin all them people hamburgers and spending 10,000 dollars. Also, they expect free booze these days too! Also, in the invitations I was thinking of sayin no physical gifts, only money or gift cards. Is that rude? I mean, if they want to write me a note saying Randy and Chanel, I will mow your yard once a week for the next year, that would be cool I guess.

I am booking the Sybaris tommorow. Does they have free phone charging cause I plan on making a special honeymoon movie on my Motorola Razr.

I mean my first wife, Amber and I shot some pictures on it but I ain't got no movies though. I thought about askin the maid of honor, Stephanie to come over and film us on our razr as we do the naughty. Should I?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="randyjenkins, post: 2441313, member: Howdy,

I is thinkin bout gettin married up and was tryin to decide between somethin fancy in Indianapolis or Chicago or a something quiet in Maine. Has any of y'all ever been married and got any preferences? Some of them city-slickers in Indianapolis is down right rude so I am leanin' towards Chicago. My beautiful bride to be, Chanel, suggests Chicago as her cousin Rob lives up there in Palos Heights. Any of yall ever got married in Chicago? Also, this will be my 2nd wedding. Should I expect lots of presents from the same people?[/QUOTE]

Also, my cousin Andy got married at the beach in Gary so that may be an option.

As for the honeymoon, I was thinking about the Sybaris or maybe even drivin all the way to Pigeon Forge. Any suggestions?

I knocked one out with this chick at the Sybaris in Downers Grove once. Once that night and once in the morning. I hope they drain and bleach the pool after guests. Anyone know if they do?

Last edited:
Do what she wants and keep quiet about the whole thing. Most women have envisioned the entire thing in their head down to the details of what the tablecloths look like at the reception. You can instead focus on planning the honeymoon. Trust me, this plan avoids lots of problems.

Do what she wants and keep quiet about the whole thing. Most women have envisioned the entire thing in their head down to the details of what the tablecloths look like at the reception. You can instead focus on planning the honeymoon. Trust me, this plan avoids lots of problems.
That is great advice. Let her have everything. The man is supposed to know when to be there, what to wear, and what to say.

Howdy,

I is thinkin bout gettin married up and was tryin to decide between somethin fancy in Indianapolis or Chicago or a something quiet in Maine. Has any of y'all ever been married and got any preferences? Some of them city-slickers in Indianapolis is down right rude so I am leanin' towards Chicago. My beautiful bride to be, Chanel, suggests Chicago as her cousin Rob lives up there in Palos Heights. Any of yall ever got married in Chicago? Also, this will be my 2nd wedding. Should I expect lots of presents from the same people?
Second wedding? Go to the court house then Fiji.

Howdy,

I was thinking about having an ice cream social instead of a full-on reception. I don't care about feedin all them people hamburgers and spending 10,000 dollars. Also, they expect free booze these days too! Also, in the invitations I was thinking of sayin no physical gifts, only money or gift cards. Is that rude? I mean, if they want to write me a note saying Randy and Chanel, I will mow your yard once a week for the next year, that would be cool I guess.

I am booking the Sybaris tommorow. Does they have free phone charging cause I plan on making a special honeymoon movie on my Motorola Razr.
What. In. The. Flying. ****.

At the Sybaris, if chlorine gets in the whoo-ha, can we still make a baby?

Lookin for medical advice on this, otherwise I will protect my soldiers and wait a few weeks before I send them in without a barrier. Any doctors???

Well this person has certainly come on with a strong introductions entry at the AOTF. Congratulations!

Howdy,

I mean my first wife, Amber and I shot some pictures on it but I ain't got no movies though. I thought about askin the maid of honor, Stephanie to come over and film us on our razr as we do the naughty. Should I?
Lucy? Is that you?

Must-have accessory for a Chicago wedding..

e43648b04aa032181d36a38efa82948a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
Howdy,

Please give her a legit chance to back out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT