ADVERTISEMENT

GoFundMe: HireGreggMarshall.com

Set it up...

Of all the people, you'd want Gregg Marshall? Was watching the Temple/Wichita St game last night and they flashed an amazing stat. In 17 games this year Gregg Marshall has only called 14 TO's and 11 of them have been of the "use it or lose it" variety. I watched last night as Wichita State took a 6 point lead into half time and then let Temple go on a 15-2 run to start the second half and take control of the game with Marshall refusing to call a TO. For somebody that doesn't like Archie for the simple fact he doesn't call TO's, I'm not sure Marshall is your guy either.

Of all the people, you'd want Gregg Marshall? Was watching the Temple/Wichita St game last night and they flashed an amazing stat. In 17 games this year Gregg Marshall has only called 14 TO's and 11 of them have been of the "use it or lose it" variety. I watched last night as Wichita State took a 6 point lead into half time and then let Temple go on a 15-2 run to start the second half and take control of the game with Marshall refusing to call a TO. For somebody that doesn't like Archie for the simple fact he doesn't call TO's, I'm not sure Marshall is your guy either.
Some people just put together words to post things. Cryinho is one of those people.

Before the season you were claiming we were going to be a much better shooting team and we're calling people names who disagreed with you. Out of curiosity, when is that shooting going to kick it?

The cost would be his salary + $3.5+ million that would have to be paid for Miller’s salary each of the next four years. Not going to happen.
Plus whatever raise the Koch brothers are gonna offer to keep him. It would end up being 7,8, maybe 10 mil a year in total costs to us.

Before the season you were claiming we were going to be a much better shooting team and we're calling people names who disagreed with you. Out of curiosity, when is that shooting going to kick it?

Needs to start soon. 2/19 on the road ain't going to cut it. Lucky we didn't lose by 30.

It is there when they are practicing against that dreaded pack- line.

Call Mark Cuban, Simon Family, Mellencamp.

Cuban couldn't care less about funding our basketball program given the ncaa etc. mellencamp? i can't imagine mellencamp is worth enough at this stage of the game to be buying out basketball coaches. that said i know we have no shortage of donors out there.

If Marshall came to IU, I would let his "psycowife" shotgun beers on the first row and kick any IU fans a#$ who had a problem with it.
yeah the psycho wife as a detriment is completely lost on me. it just adds another element of entertainment. this program at present couldn't be more boring to follow.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Archie will get another year. If he misses the tourney again, he shouldn’t. But he will. It’s basically guaranteed.

But, since we’re doing this silly exercise, put my name down for Bruce Pearl.

That said, we need more than a coaching change.

Reactions: birdforbogey
What about Billy Donovan? Isn't his contract up after this season?

ADVERTISEMENT