ADVERTISEMENT

Go be a cop

You said “No one is worried”, not “none of them are worried”, or “they are not worried”. My reading comprehension is not the issue, you’re either backpedaling or poor at choosing your words.
You need to go back to third grade and wrk on your logic skills. I can help with that. Goodness gracious. How obtuse.

You should take lessons from "Lucy" on how to be a smart ass he is better at it than you. :)

You would be silly to think there wouldn't be some serious disarray in the downtown areas if police protection was limited or done away with, hell it happens now and we have law enforcement. I assume that those causing the issues would get tired of running amuck but then again who knows.
Very few people want the police done away with. You should read what defund the police actually means.

I respect that many would not get a firearm it is definitely their choice, but to say they are more likely to harm than protect is just a dumb statement unless those who choose not to have one are not capable or smart enough to operate one then I see your point.

Firearms like almost anything justhttps://injury.research.chop.edu/vi...-violence/gun-violence-facts-and#.Xu6K5CUpDDs take a bit of education and practice to be efficient and safe with.
Not what statistics say.

That's because they have such wicked poor understanding of law enforcement and the evil that law enforcement must deal with that they aren't qualified to even evaluate their own safety if there were no police officers in their neighborhood. Those folks better get a clue and damned quick if the police disappear. Be careful what you and the revolutionaries on the left ask for. If they get it they're in the worst trouble of their lives.
Fear mongering for twenty plus years. I’m still waiting on the damn caravans that had you loony birds buying guns four years ago.

Gun sales were already soaring because of the lockdowns and the recent reports of rioting and looting(hat tip Rockfish) have increased them even more.

One of the few good things to come from all of this is the 2nd amendment is now safer than ever.
Merica!!! Every single problem is solved by more guns!!!

I had to keep from laughing when the CNN host kept going on about how horrible things had become in Soho during the "peaceful protests" and that she was very frustrated with the lack of a police response... (you know, that same police outfit she and her cronies want to defund)...

I guarantee you she was scared sh..tless and so were her neighbors wondering A) are they coming in and B) I wish to hell I owned a shotgun...

Pepper Spray won't stop a determined attacker that's hopped up on drugs...;12 ga buck&ball will...
Cool story, bro ..

That's because they have such wicked poor understanding of law enforcement and the evil that law enforcement must deal with that they aren't qualified to even evaluate their own safety if there were no police officers in their neighborhood. Those folks better get a clue and damned quick if the police disappear. Be careful what you and the revolutionaries on the left ask for. If they get it they're in the worst trouble of their lives.
I’m sure living in Carmel gives you a better understanding of downtown areas than people who have lived there for decades. No doubt.,

Reactions: brianiu
Informed by whom? Widely reported by CNN? Fox? my guess is you'd get a more accurate picture from your local news. i'd also wage a bet that of the percentage of people rioting and looting less than one percent were "agitators." in talking to local cops 99% were just the same folks who are out committing crimes anyway and this was just a nice opportunity for a diversion to loot. six people have been charged with the killing of the captain in saint louis. of course none were agitators. they were locals stealing from the pawn shop they'd broken into. and if you spend ten minutes looking them up i guarantee you will find a long rap sheet for each of them. the excuses, justification, and romanticizing of the rioting and looting is absurd.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/?outputType=amp Reported by multiple outlets. Here’s one.

Which one are you arguing with? He's obviously been listening to Qanon.
There really are more people here that get their news from there or OAN at this point on here. Fox has gotten too liberal and mean to Trump, you know.

There really are more people here that get their news from there or OAN at this point on here. Fox has gotten too liberal and mean to Trump, you know.
The Soros stuff generally comes from Q, which started on 4chan. They believe that Q is giving them secret messages.

Like JFK jr is still alive and allied with Trump to bring down the liberal elite child trafficking ring. It's where the Comet Pizza crap started. They also believe that Obama is a clone and the real Obama was beheaded at Gitmo after admitting he was Muslim.. They get off on creating all these scenarios where Obama was crying and begging for his life. It makes them hard like nothing else can.

They are the bottom of the barrel, and that guy (I have him on ignore, which means he's either a hillbilly or too stupid to talk to) is a whack job and his family should probably get him some counseling...

Last edited:
You need to go back to third grade and wrk on your logic skills. I can help with that. Goodness gracious. How obtuse.

So backpedaling it is then, something you are accustomed to, no doubt. Learn to say what you mean, it’s a useful skill....

The Soros stuff generally comes from Q, which started on 4chan. They believe that Q is giving them secret messages.

Like JFK jr is still alive and allied with Trump to bring down the liberal elite child trafficking ring. It's where the Comet Pizza crap started. They also believe that Obama is a clone and the real Obama was beheaded at Gitmo after admitting he was Muslim, of course. They get off on creating all these scenarios where Obama was crying and begging for his life. It makes them hard like nothing else can.

They are the bottom of the barrel, and that guy (I have him on ignore, which means he's either a hillbilly or too stupid to talk to) is a whack job and his family should probably get him some counseling...

do you think their craziness has something to do with their sexual frustrations?

So backpedaling it is then, something you are accustomed to, no doubt. Learn to say what you mean, it’s a useful skill....
You’re funny. I’m not backpedaling at all. I said what I intended to say. Not my fault you can’t interpret it.

Dueling articles ... so cool. (sarcasm)

Why not just realize that there's agitators and opportunists including those who have no political agenda at work. And then realize that many have been the white guys with small peens and big guns as they have more to gain instigating violence than the rest.

Hmmmmm .
Why not be genuine and recognize that that there's black opportunists committing crimes that are attendant to protests? hmmmmm And I've seen zero accounts of white guys with small peens and big guns looting in the wee hours of the morning in stl. more just the same black guys who commit the lion's share of the crime in the city. honesty would actually help progress this movement....

Why not be genuine and recognize that that there's black opportunists committing crimes that are attendant to protests? hmmmmm
I just did ..

Why do they have to be black? Do criminals not hire white people?

What if they're mixed, what then?

Maybe we need some affirmative action for all the white or mixed race criminals who are jobless..

I just did ..

Why do they have to be black. Do criminals not hire white people?

Maybe we need some affirmative action for all the white criminals who are jobless..
They don't have to be black. They just are. Like the crime that will occur tonight in the city.

Where does it say this guy’s politics or that he was a protestor? There have been agitators from both sides. My main contention is that I don’t think most of these agitators had anything to do with the protests. They just want to cause trouble.
That's not what your quote stated.

Dueling articles ... so cool. (sarcasm)

Why not just realize that there's agitators and opportunists including those who have no political agenda at work. And then realize that many have been the white guys with small peens and big guns as they have more to gain instigating violence than the rest.

Hmmmmm .

and then you post more about male genitalia and sexual issues 10 minutes after I make fun of you for it

lol you have some serious sexual frustration issues, it’s really pretty funny

Reactions: ulrey
Wow that's pretty much racist dude ..

So you're one of those? Sad ..
Not in the least. Look at the crime statistics here in the city. it's fact. I'm one of those that doesn't live in a bubble; if we want to fix the issues we need to look at accountability on both sides. You and zeke are a one-way street. It's dishonest. or blind.

Reactions: brebelle3 and IUJIM
Not in the least. Look at the crime statistics it's here. it's fact. I'm one of those that doesn't live in a bubble; if we want to fix the issues we need to look at accountability on both sides. You and zeke are a one-way street. It's dishonest.

Have you done the genetic tests to identify how black they are? Maybe if a quarter black, it should go down as .75 black crime, and .25 white.

*eyeroll*

Woah. Eventually you show your true self.
Lmao. Nothing will ever be improved by ignoring the truth. Look at the statistics. You live in a bubble. To get to a better place black inner city crime has to be addressed. To ignore it is to ignore reality. You are so paralyzed in your pc bubble that stats become racist. Sad.

Reactions: brebelle3 and IUJIM
Crime statistics by race. Not hard.
What if it's the percentage of white gene that's making them act like criminals?

Mind blowing, right?

I know guys who are 75% + white, who are identified as African American. If they commit a crime are they white or black?

I know a guy who is 6% African. Does that taint him enough in your eyes to qualify as black or does he need more?

lol .......

Last edited:
Lmao. Nothing will ever be improved by ignoring the truth. Look at the statistics. You live in a bubble. To get to a better place black inner city crime has to be addressed. To ignore it is to ignore reality. You are so paralyzed in your pc bubble that stats become racist. Sad.
Reality is racist, bro.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT