ADVERTISEMENT

Global Warming

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Jun 28, 2015
Where you at?

confused-john-travolta.gif

Just snow blew my driveway and my neighbors in 40 below wind chill, which isn't as bad as MT

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Watching it come towards us. St Joseph, MO at -8 while STL at 29. Crazy how the temp just plummets in such a short period of time.

It's now called climate change if you hadn't received the memo as the Earth actually started getting cooler about 10 years ago. Always pay attention to the current scam.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Check the polar ice caps that are shrinking.

Also, global warming is tied to an increase in severity of storms. ....see incoming storm.

It's now called climate change if you hadn't received the memo as the Earth actually started getting cooler about 10 years ago. Always pay attention to the current scam.
Check the polar ice caps that are shrinking.

Also, global warming is tied to an increase in severity of storms. ....see incoming storm.
FFS he was making a joke.

I just left Lowes. I predict there will be dozens of brand new, used just once (or never) snow blowers in central Indiana for sale in the spring for $50. They will be parked right next to the tread mill coat racks.
I wish they made a snowblowertreadmillgeneratorcoatracks.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
"It's important to remember that while temporary weather patterns can vary, the long-term trend of climate change continues to be a concern. Extreme weather events such as the one you're experiencing can be a symptom of global warming, as climate change patterns often cause them. I saw an article on that topic at carbon click; you might want to read it (https://www.carbonclick.com/blog/). I hope that helps you to understand this situation!"

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
It's important to remember that while temporary weather patterns can vary, the long-term trend of climate change continues to be a concern. Extreme weather events such as the one you're experiencing can be a symptom of global warming, as climate change patterns often cause them.

Someone is testing their AI.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Show me a sign and I can find that it is a symptom of something , especially when we have a large demographic that is concerned over EVERYTHING. Fear, gloom and agony for them for everything. And then just for grins and giggles, their daily talking point memo get's them worked up about the next everything.

Someone is testing their AI.
It worked.

Show me a sign and I can find that it is a symptom of something , especially when we have a large demographic that is concerned over EVERYTHING. Fear, gloom and agony for them for everything. And then just for grins and giggles, their daily talking point memo get's them worked up about the next everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT