Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Gina:
Attention-Bandits.-1951.jpg

Hedy:

hedy-lamarr.jpeg

Gina looks like fun. Hedy looks she might starfish you.
New term: thanks! Never heard that one, but have experienced it! What a disappointment! I took a girl I'd not known long to Mexico and never even f'd her because she seemed so dispassionate. It usually is the really gorgeous ones too.

Reactions: Bill4411 and larsIU
I aint a lyin. Ive always daydreamed about Gina's mouth...
doesn't get enough credit, but some women have very sensual mouth/lips. I always wondered what perv came up with kneeling for communion? I'd have a tough time administering communion to really attractive women, standing above them with them on their knees expectantly opening their mouths to receive my offering. Of course, if I've fantasized about such things, the girls have always been 18! And, I guess for Catholic priests, many felt the same way about boys. You just know some of those bastards are sporting raging erections beneath their robes!

images

Last edited:
doesn't get enough credit, but some women have very sensual mouth/lips. I always wondered what perv came up with kneeling for communion? I'd have a tough time administering communion to really attractive women, standing above them with them on their knees expectantly opening their mouths to receive my offering. Of course, if I've fantasized about such things, the girls have always been 18! And, I guess for Catholic priests, many felt the same way about boys. You just know some of those bastards are sporting raging erections beneath their robes!

images
Ummm...

dd0.png

Lamarr was fantastic looking. To me Lamarr looked like the winner of the Miss Universe contest. The head of the MGM makeup department said she actually looked better without any makeup, but they had to use it for the purposes of the cameras they had at that time. Eileen Ford who started the Ford Modeling agency said Lamarr had the most beautiful face she ever saw.

Lamarr was originally brought to Hollywood by Louie B. Mayer, the head of MGM as a replacement for MGM's resident beauty Greta Garbo. Lamarr had really never acted much and couldn't speak English as she was essentially a trophy wife of a very rich arms dealer in Austria for 5 years but she wanted to get away from him before WWII and decided to resume her acting career after notoriously appearing in the nude in the Czechoslovakian film Ecstasy, which btw got her condemned by both Hitler and the Pope, which said film was banned in the US until the mid-60's. MGM in fact changed her name to try to hide her past work but people figured it out anyway.

Lamarr started out as a major movie star based after her first movie Algiers, where Charles Boyer playing the character Pepe Le Moko will be forever remembered because Warner Brothers studios then created the cartoon character Pepe Le Pew based upon Boyer's performance. The movie Algiers was later the blueprint for the more famous movie Casablanca. The part of Ilsa had been written for Lamarr but MGM would not loan her to Warner Brother's because they thought she was to valuable which turned out to be a blessing because Lamarr was not a good actress, rather lazy, had a thick foreign accent and very demanding who had turned down several great parts such as the lead in some really classic movies of that era like: Laura and Gaslight.

Her swan song was essentially Samson and Delilah her fist color film at the age of 36 but even though that revived her career for a while her outrageous demands and with her beauty starting to fade was the end of Lamarr's film career, but no one ever looked more beautiful on screen. Lamarr unfortunately is a kind of footnote in Hollywood for what could have been. Here is a sample of what Lamarr looked like from the movie, "Come Live with Me".

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU and kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT