ADVERTISEMENT

Get your affairs in order, while you can...

If you trust the government that much, why not go ahead and have a chip installed in yourself and your dad?

What could possibly go wrong?
I sincerely doubt your whereabouts are of any interest to the government. And Google and Amazon already know everything about you and where you've been for the last 3 years, anyway.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Dang, I'm sad I'm late to this party. I reject the premise that only 30k deaths are attributable to COVID. I get that the vast majority of COVID deaths had co-morbidities, but so do a very large number of Americans. Hyptertension, lung issues, diabetes, renal disease, heart disease. And on, and on, and on.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm --- The CDC posts an excess deaths chart. And it's been posted a lot longer than the Biden administration has been around. For one reason or the other, deaths are inexplicably WAAAAY up since March 2020. It can't all be motorcycle accidents & overdoses. Americans have died of COVID at an alarming number. It's possible I'm a sheep, but ignoring what's plainly in front of you makes you an ostrich with your head in the sand.

But seriously, go to the CDC website. Play around with it and see all of the information that's publicly available to everyone. Or just read memes and listen to the echo chamber to feel better about confirming your pre-conceived notions.

Reactions: TommyCracker
170725-chip-three-square-market-mn-0730-2083386.jpg
How did THAT get through the needle. I was watching the whole time. I'm going to say that this picture is not true.

Dang, I'm sad I'm late to this party. I reject the premise that only 30k deaths are attributable to COVID. I get that the vast majority of COVID deaths had co-morbidities, but so do a very large number of Americans. Hyptertension, lung issues, diabetes, renal disease, heart disease. And on, and on, and on.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm --- The CDC posts an excess deaths chart. And it's been posted a lot longer than the Biden administration has been around. For one reason or the other, deaths are inexplicably WAAAAY up since March 2020. It can't all be motorcycle accidents & overdoses. Americans have died of COVID at an alarming number. It's possible I'm a sheep, but ignoring what's plainly in front of you makes you an ostrich with your head in the sand.

But seriously, go to the CDC website. Play around with it and see all of the information that's publicly available to everyone. Or just read memes and listen to the echo chamber to feel better about confirming your pre-conceived notions.

Yes the VAERS information is there for everyone to see.

BTW, whatever happened to type A and B
Influenza, which typically kills 20-40 thousand Americans per year?

Don't go changing the subject now, VAERS is a whole different issue. You're the skeptic about the total deaths, the reasons for your skepticism just happens to be total bunk. How do you explain the much greater number of total deaths? That's what your OP was about.

I have no idea what happened to the flu in 2020, but I'll throw out a few possibilities that when combined might explain the low flu year (which, by the by, has zero to do with whether COVID has caused the significantly greater number of deaths).
  1. Could have been a mild flu season to begin with (we'll never really know if this is the case, but if it was we're already going to be starting with a lower jumping off point)
  2. Schools being virtual & masked when they came back. Schools are one of the biggest flu vectors. Taking that out of the equation is HUGE. And masks/distancing/handwashing protocols in place when they came back was also an obvious big deal.
  3. Similar to #2, but the number of workplaces going virtual or having reduced in person staffing greatly diminished a disease spread vector.
  4. There is some degree of natural immunity to the flu since it's not a novel virus.
  5. Increased incidence of flu shots this past year.
  6. Bars, restaurants, mass events being closed down diminished yet another vector for the flu.
So your next question is going to be, "well if masks & social distancing work so well, why did we have COVID?" Great question Dr. Suta! Although I suspect you're not actually going to care about the real answer, you just wanna OwN tHe LiBs. It's because COVID is more transmissible, especially the asymptomatic infection being a concern whereas most people feel pretty crappy when they have the flu. This novel virus floated around with a lot of people not knowing it. But the ones who knew it (i.e., the 600k+ dead and many more hospitalized) REALLY knew it.

Don't go changing the subject now, VAERS is a whole different issue. You're the skeptic about the total deaths, the reasons for your skepticism just happens to be total bunk. How do you explain the much greater number of total deaths? That's what your OP was about.

I have no idea what happened to the flu in 2020, but I'll throw out a few possibilities that when combined might explain the low flu year (which, by the by, has zero to do with whether COVID has caused the significantly greater number of deaths).
  1. Could have been a mild flu season to begin with (we'll never really know if this is the case, but if it was we're already going to be starting with a lower jumping off point)
  2. Schools being virtual & masked when they came back. Schools are one of the biggest flu vectors. Taking that out of the equation is HUGE. And masks/distancing/handwashing protocols in place when they came back was also an obvious big deal.
  3. Similar to #2, but the number of workplaces going virtual or having reduced in person staffing greatly diminished a disease spread vector.
  4. There is some degree of natural immunity to the flu since it's not a novel virus.
  5. Increased incidence of flu shots this past year.
  6. Bars, restaurants, mass events being closed down diminished yet another vector for the flu.
So your next question is going to be, "well if masks & social distancing work so well, why did we have COVID?" Great question Dr. Suta! Although I suspect you're not actually going to care about the real answer, you just wanna OwN tHe LiBs. It's because COVID is more transmissible, especially the asymptomatic infection being a concern whereas most people feel pretty crappy when they have the flu. This novel virus floated around with a lot of people not knowing it. But the ones who knew it (i.e., the 600k+ dead and many more hospitalized) REALLY knew it.
You know you're trying to use logic and facts with a guy who claimed, for months, that Joe Biden would never be inaugurated, right?

Reactions: cosmickid

"VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind."

You're a fool.

Huma Abedin, your longtime "chief of staff."
Anthony Wiener's estranged wife.
Oh ok. Had to look up a pic. Wouldn’t be the best looking woman I’ve but she ain’t too bad. I’m not sure how that’s supposed to be some sort of comeback or insult, but right on.

Oh ok. Had to look up a pic. Wouldn’t be the best looking woman I’ve but she ain’t too bad. I’m not sure how that’s supposed to be some sort of comeback or insult, but right on.
You really have trouble following along.

Reactions: DANC
It could also be used to identify tourists who knock down police, barriers, doors and windows at the Capitol during their guided tours.

Reactions: UncleMark

I think that is fair. Now look at VAERS and compare this year to the past 20, which is something that I would also think is fair.

No this is the correct take. However, I remain steadfast that once we realized this thing wasn’t going to kill 5% of the population, we should’ve taken our foot off the brake and reopened sooner (at least domestically) and in a smart way. Kids should have been back in classrooms far earlier than they were.

No this is the correct take. However, I remain steadfast that once we realized this thing wasn’t going to kill 5% of the population, we should’ve taken our foot off the brake and reopened sooner (at least domestically) and in a smart way. Kids should have been back in classrooms far earlier than they were.
I'll concede the biggest part of that. Those early reports of fatality rates were stupid scary but didn't pan out (thankfully).

I'm not sure what the correct policy action would have been, to be honest though. And I only say that because of the nurses I know who work at downtown Indy hospitals telling me in December how they were a frog's hair from being just absolutely full. If there had been more relaxed policy at that point (I'm not really talking about schools with this, because IPS did a pretty good job IMO at handling everything), I could easily see us having gone over the tipping point there. Not that I was necessarily afraid of catching/dying of COVID, but if I were in a car crash and needed to get to the hospital, I wouldn't want to have to be hustled 90 minutes away to find somewhere with a bed.

The only two things I know are that (1) the COVID year+ absolutely sucked, and (2) we're never doing any kind of national "stay at home" or shutdown of any kind again, there just won't be the collective will.

I'll concede the biggest part of that. Those early reports of fatality rates were stupid scary but didn't pan out (thankfully).

I'm not sure what the correct policy action would have been, to be honest though. And I only say that because of the nurses I know who work at downtown Indy hospitals telling me in December how they were a frog's hair from being just absolutely full. If there had been more relaxed policy at that point (I'm not really talking about schools with this, because IPS did a pretty good job IMO at handling everything), I could easily see us having gone over the tipping point there. Not that I was necessarily afraid of catching/dying of COVID, but if I were in a car crash and needed to get to the hospital, I wouldn't want to have to be hustled 90 minutes away to find somewhere with a bed.

The only two things I know are that (1) the COVID year+ absolutely sucked, and (2) we're never doing any kind of national "stay at home" or shutdown of any kind again, there just won't be the collective will.
Yeah I think it should have (knowing what we know now) been something like “if you’re old and/or fat and/or have complicating comorbidities then make every effort to stay home. If your kids need to cyber school then do it. Everybody else it’s business as usual.”

Now look at VAERS and compare this year to the past 20, which is something that I would also think is fair.
VAERS is worthless garbage. Anybody can claim anything on there, for any reason, with any agenda.

Plus it is not normalized at all.

Example....

If 100 Million people got a free ice cream cone, a significant number of them would have heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, miscarriages, etc. It happens to people. But they wouldn't blame the ice cream cone.

If 100 Million people ate an apple, a significant number of them would have heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, miscarriages, etc. It happens to people. But they wouldn't blame the apple.

If 100 Million people got a vaccine, a significant number of them would have heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, miscarriages, etc. It happens to people. They would 100% blame the vaccine, or at least YOU would.

Yeah I think it should have (knowing what we know now) been something like “if you’re old and/or fat and/or have complicating comorbidities then make every effort to stay home. If your kids need to cyber school then do it. Everybody else it’s business as usual.”
it was an election year

VAERS is worthless garbage. Anybody can claim anything on there, for any reason, with any agenda.

Plus it is not normalized at all.

Example....

If 100 Million people got a free ice cream cone, a significant number of them would have heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, miscarriages, etc. It happens to people. But they wouldn't blame the ice cream cone.

If 100 Million people ate an apple, a significant number of them would have heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, miscarriages, etc. It happens to people. But they wouldn't blame the apple.

If 100 Million people got a vaccine, a significant number of them would have heart attacks, strokes, blot clots, miscarriages, etc. It happens to people. They would 100% blame the vaccine, or at least YOU would.

Lol @ VAERS..... it says right on a big disclaimer on the site that the data is basically garbage and has no scientific value. What kind of dingleberry would refer to that dataset with any level of seriousness?

I think that is fair. Now look at VAERS and compare this year to the past 20, which is something that I would also think is fair.
I just downloaded the datasets, but I'm going to need some help to make sure I understand what I'm supposed to be looking for.

There have been 365,324 VAERS reports related to COVID out of 318,000,000 doses administered, or .1% of all doses. I don't know the specifics on VAERS reports or if that is particularly high/low.

I was able to see that there were also 12,402 flu vaccine VAERS reports and the best data I can find is about half of Americans 6 mos & older (about 160,000,000) get the flu shot, for an incidence rate of .008%.

That's about all I can do with the data at this point because I can't for the life of me find the total number of HPV, Pneumonia, MMR, etc. shots administered each year to compare the total VAERS reports to total shots given.

There's always next time....

Reactions: UncleMark
After the truth came out from the CDC that only 5% of the reported deaths were from covid alone, and all others had 2.8 comorbities, bringing the actual death toll to around 30 thousand, which is less than reported annual flu deaths, why on Earth would someone take a non-FDA approved experimental MNRA 'vaccine for a 'virus' with a 99.97% survival rate?

To many, who rely on MSM for information, it is already too late.

The shot you're told is a 'vaccine, isn't.

I assumed this would be about the tax man

There have been 365,324 VAERS reports related to COVID out of 318,000,000 doses administered, or .1% of all doses. I don't know the specifics on VAERS reports or if that is particularly high/low.

And what groups of people were most likely to be vaccinated soonest? There's also a combination mental/physical toll that the pandemic took on people because of lockdowns, prevention of seeing family or friends and interacting normally, etc.

I just downloaded the datasets, but I'm going to need some help to make sure I understand what I'm supposed to be looking for.

I was able to see that there were also 12,402 flu vaccine VAERS reports and the best data I can find is about half of Americans 6 mos & older (about 160,000,000) get the flu shot, for an incidence rate of .008%.

That's about all I can do with the data at this point because I can't for the life of me find the total number of HPV, Pneumonia, MMR, etc. shots administered each year to compare the total VAERS reports to total shots given.
So here is what I have read, from 1997 to 2013 there were 2,149 deaths reported to VAERS. That is for all vaccines. As of May, the deaths reported to VAERS for the COVID 19 vaccines are 4,863. So in about a half a year, the COVID 19 vaccines racked up double all the other vaccines in a given 15 year period. That is every flu shot, every polio vaccine, every MMR, etc. that was given from 1997 to 2013 compared to the vaccines for COVID in a roughly 6 month period.

Now, a few disclaimers:

1. The CDC will say that this does not mean that the vaccines caused the deaths. This is true. It is also true of the 2,000 figure from 1997 to 2013.

2. Many of the deaths were to people over 60. The CDC says that this is could be due to comorbidities that these individuals may already have (sound familiar)?

3. This represents a small sample of the total vaccines handed out. This is also true. But it represents a pretty large departure from what we have seen historically from other vaccines.

I think the problem that exists at the moment is that there is a segment of the government, media, our citizens, etc. that want to brush aside some people's (fair IMO) questions about what exactly they are signing up for if they get these vaccines. This is only exacerbated by the fact that these same groups have flat out lied about and gaslighted these people on beliefs they have had that are turning out to be more true than "common knowledge" would have said at the time. The trust is just broken.

Jeez, Ranger.

Do you have any idea of the pct of flabby cholesterol-ridden Americans who are "old and/or fat and/or have complicating comorbidities" (as you posted) ? Overweight is a bigtime comorbity. Ex-rangers are not exempt.

Do you really just write them off as, well, useless eaters or something? That's much harsher than you seem.

How do you feel about sentence enhancements for criminals who attack the elderly? Those victims are old useless eaters, too, aren't they?

Your parenthetical exposes the problem.

Lack of wit will do that.
Hmmm, you didn't seem to think that here. I guess when I'm poking fun at a right winger, then it's all good. Typical leftist hack......

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT